• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Links Working on Your Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The thing is, last month, I had the best open rate, and the best response that I've ever had to a newsletter - using the one from HO. Last month's was so good, I just can't figure out why it would be so crappy this month. It's like they used totally different writer/editor/layout people.:(
baychef
Silver Member
I have had customers use links on my website and they all cycle back to the same newsletter!:mad: (I tried the links for recipes, shop now, etc.) Not happy at all considering this is prime buying time.

supposedly it is fixed now.. this is why I never switched over from Mike's newsletter.

Precisely why I am not using the PC newsletter service yet. It's been nothing but glitches and screw ups from day one. I am giving them some time to work out all the kinks before I decide whether or not to use it.
All day today the Director's loops have been flooded with email complaints about the newsletter service/ :(

I'm with Carolyn on this one. I'm not using it yet until the bugs are worked out and they offer more info in it.

It is fixed. I had to switch because I could not afford icontact. I was paying them $30 a month because when I rolled over my initial contacts, I had to up grade. Once I got most of the contacts off, they don't down grade.

Still getting Mike's newsletter, however and sometimes I send that out mid month.

If things don't straighten out, when I can afford it, I would go back in a heartbeat. Still will stick with Mike, because I still like what he offers and it is affordable for me to have his letters as a back up.

Ann...you may want to look at emailbrain or mailchimp. Does mostly the same as icontact but for half the cost.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Ann...you may want to look at emailbrain or mailchimp. Does mostly the same as icontact but for half the cost.

If I could double thank you I would!!!!

finley1991 said:
I'm with Carolyn on this one. I'm not using it yet until the bugs are worked out and they offer more info in it.

me three. The HO newsletter is pretty, but I think it's rather boring.

pamperedlinda said:
me three. The HO newsletter is pretty, but I think it's rather boring.

The thing is, last month, I had the best open rate, and the best response that I've ever had to a newsletter - using the one from HO. Last month's was so good, I just can't figure out why it would be so crappy this month. It's like they used totally different writer/editor/layout people.:(

What are "Links" and how do they work on my Pampered Chef Newsletter?

Links are clickable elements within your Pampered Chef Newsletter that direct readers to a specific webpage, product, or social media platform. They can be added by using the "Insert Link" button in the newsletter editor and pasting the URL of the desired destination.

How do I make sure my links are working properly on my Pampered Chef Newsletter?

To ensure that your links are working correctly, you can click on them while previewing your newsletter before sending it out. If the link takes you to the intended destination, then it is working properly.

Can I add multiple links to my Pampered Chef Newsletter?

Yes, you can add multiple links to your newsletter. However, it is important to not overwhelm your readers with too many links as it may distract from the main message of your newsletter.

How can I track the success of my links on my Pampered Chef Newsletter?

You can track the success of your links by using a link tracking tool, such as Google Analytics. This will provide you with data on the number of clicks and conversions generated by each link in your newsletter.

Are there any best practices for using links in my Pampered Chef Newsletter?

Some best practices for using links in your newsletter include keeping them relevant to your content, using clear and concise anchor text, and ensuring that they are mobile-friendly. It is also important to regularly check and update any broken or outdated links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom