• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find DCB on Facebook - Link for Brownie Pan and Everything P.Chef

In summary, the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook is a feature for Pampered Chef consultants to easily share their digital catalog or other sales materials with potential customers on Facebook. To access it, you need a consultant account and to be logged in to your Facebook account. You can customize the link by selecting materials, adding a message, and choosing a specific Facebook group or page. It can be shared on personal or business pages and can be tracked for performance in the consultant account analytics.
Alanna1
Does anyone have a link for the DCB on facebook? I've done numerous searches and I was on the site but now I can't find it. They have a page also for the brownie pan, everything P.Chef and I have that bookmarked. Thanks! Alanna:chef:

I think yours is the same as my link Sheila :). I'm not sure why the link is named differently but when I click it it brings up the same page.

What is the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook?

The "Link for Dcb" on Facebook is a feature that allows Pampered Chef consultants to easily share their digital catalog or other sales materials with potential customers on Facebook.

How do I access the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook?

To access the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook, you will need to have a Pampered Chef consultant account and be logged in to your Facebook account. Once you are logged in, you can click on the "Link for Dcb" button within your consultant account and follow the prompts to share your materials on Facebook.

Can I customize the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook?

Yes, you can customize the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook by selecting which sales materials you want to include, adding a personalized message, and choosing a specific Facebook group or page to share it on. This allows you to tailor the link to your specific audience and make it more engaging.

Do I need to have a Facebook business page to use the "Link for Dcb"?

No, you do not need to have a Facebook business page to use the "Link for Dcb" feature. You can choose to share the link on your personal Facebook page or in a Facebook group that you are a member of.

Can I track the performance of the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook?

Yes, you can track the performance of the "Link for Dcb" on Facebook by viewing the analytics within your Pampered Chef consultant account. This will show you how many people clicked on the link, viewed your materials, and potentially made a purchase as a result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Aprilthediningdiva
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Aprilthediningdiva
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies