• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can Linda Share Her Amazing Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe on Facebook?

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for individual pineapple upside-down cakes made in a brownie pan. Linda shared the recipe and a photo, but others had trouble accessing the full recipe on Facebook. The recipe includes instructions for preparing the pan, the ingredients needed, and the baking process. The conversation also mentions starting a recipe file for the brownie pan and recommends a brownie pan from Family Circle magazine. The participants express excitement about trying the recipe and sharing it at parties.
baychef
Silver Member
Hi Linda, I was going to PM you but thought others may want to share this as well. You posted the yummiest looking pineapple upside down cakes made in the brownie pan. I tried to copy the recipe that you modified but facebook cuts it off at the "see more" tab. It is times like these that technology stumps me! Thank you in advance!

I can't take credit (other than theft-rights :D) this recipe and photo! are from another Director (Desiree Rose in case you know her).

Individual Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes (Based on The Pampered Chef’s recipe in Delightful Desserts, p. 58)
Ingredients:
½ cup of butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
12 maraschino cherries, halved
One 20-oz. can of pineapple rings with juice
½ cup of walnuts, coarsely chopped
3 eggs
One box of yellow cake mix (18.25 oz. size)
1/3 cup oil

1) Preheat oven to 325 F. Open a can of pineapple rings and drain liquid into 2-Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup using Can Strainer. Add enough water to pineapple liquid to make 1 1/3 cups of liquid. Set aside. Cut pineapple rings into quarters.
2) In Small Batter Bowl, melt butter. Mix in brown sugar. Using Small Stainless Scoop, portion a scant scoop of sugar mixture into each well of two Brownie Pans. Spread to cover bottoms of wells with Skinny Scraper.
3) Add two pieces of the quartered pineapple rings to each well of Brownie Pan. Place one maraschino cherry half in the center of each well. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over pineapple slices in pans
4) Combine cake mix, pineapple liquid, eggs, and oil in 4-Qt. Stainless Mixing Bowl. Whisk until well blended. Using Large Stainless Scoop, portion batter into wells of Brownie Pan, filling each well 2/3rds full.
5) Bake cakes for 20-22 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of cakes comes out clean. Cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto parchment-lined Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired. Makes 24 individual cakes. NOTE: Recipe may be halved to fill just one Brownie Pan and make 12 servings. Use a small cake mix (like Jiffy brand) or 1 2/3 cups of dry cake mix, 2 eggs, and 2/3 cup of pineapple liquid, plus 2 T. oil. Use half the butter, sugar, pineapple and cherries.

Attachments

• 484916_391963104148840_144369295574890_1531042_1909034704_n.jpg
    484916_391963104148840_144369295574890_1531042_1909034704_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 306
OMG these were so good, thanks Linda!

Thinking its about time to start a recipe file for the brownie pan like we did for the DCB and MFP--I will start one here if everyone wants to add to it.

Um..Ok how do I upload a new file? Duh, should have tried it first...

In the monthly magazine on the news stands is Family Circle. They have lots of "cake and brownie" type recipes in them. They have a brownie pan that they recommend for $17.95 but I have not checked it out or compared it to ours. I was not excited at first because I do not like the crusts of the brownie, but seeing what other ideas everyone has, this product has come to life!

I am definitately going to use the picture of this at my parties this weekend! There has already been a request to see the pan now I will be armed with ideas!

Brownie recipe bookletI got this from my Director & just added in the recipe Linda posted....which by the way I CAN'T wait to try :D

Attachments

• BROWNIE_PAN_RECIPE_BOOKLET[2].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 318
Nanisu said:
OMG these were so good, thanks Linda!

Oh yeah! What she said! These are dangerously delicious :happyforyou:

1. What kind of recipes does Linda share on her Facebook page?

Linda shares a variety of recipes on her Facebook page, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. She also takes requests from her followers, so you may see a mix of different cuisines and styles.

2. Are the recipes on Linda's Facebook page easy to follow?

Yes, Linda makes sure to provide clear and simple instructions for her recipes. She also includes photos and videos to make it easier for her followers to follow along.

3. Can I request a specific recipe from Linda?

Yes, Linda loves taking requests from her followers. You can leave a comment on her page or send her a direct message with your recipe request.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences that Linda considers in her recipes?

Yes, Linda is mindful of different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc. She often includes alternative ingredients or substitutions in her recipes to cater to different needs.

5. Is Linda's Recipe on Facebook affiliated with any specific brands or products?

No, Linda's Recipe on Facebook is not affiliated with any specific brands or products. She only shares recipes that she personally enjoys and recommends to her followers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Jo Ann Marino