• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Supply Orders: Get More Than 20 Samples with HO Approval!

In summary, a limit on supply order is a maximum amount that a company or organization can order for a particular item or product, determined by budget constraints or inventory management protocols. It is typically set by a designated manager or department and can be changed with approval. If reached, alternatives may need to be found or exceptions made for urgent orders. Companies often have systems in place to track and monitor the limit, requiring communication and compliance with established procedures.
Mystik
I know that if you want to order more than 20 (?) of one product on a regular sale you need to get special permission from HO. Would it be the same thing for samples on the supply order? Say I wanted to get a total of 50 lotion samples, do I need to call HO and special order or can I just order them on my next supply order?

I think that you could just order them as they are samples for your business. I would just add it to your supply order and if it's not okay then they will call you.

Thanks Andrea. :)

soonerchef said:
I think that you could just order them as they are samples for your business. I would just add it to your supply order and if it's not okay then they will call you.
I live by one of the great unwritten rules of life: It's much easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Gopherit!

Hi there! Great question! Yes, you will need to get special permission from HO if you want to order more than 20 of one product on a regular sale. This also applies to samples on the supply order. If you want to order a total of 50 lotion samples, it would be best to call HO and place a special order. This will ensure that your order is processed correctly and you receive the correct amount of samples. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a limit on supply order?

A limit on supply order is a set maximum amount that a company or organization can order for a particular item or product. This limit is usually determined by budget constraints or inventory management protocols.

2. How is the limit on supply orders determined?

The limit on supply orders is typically determined by a combination of factors, such as budget constraints, inventory levels, and the specific needs of the company or organization. It may also be set by a designated manager or department in charge of supply orders.

3. What happens if the limit on supply orders is reached?

If the limit on supply orders is reached, the company or organization may need to find alternative sources for the item or product, or they may need to re-evaluate their budget or inventory management strategies. In some cases, exceptions may be made for urgent or essential orders.

4. Can the limit on supply orders be changed?

In most cases, the limit on supply orders can be changed. However, this may require approval from a designated manager or department, and it may also depend on the specific policies and procedures of the company or organization.

5. How can I track my supply orders and monitor the limit?

Many companies and organizations have systems in place to track supply orders and monitor the limit. This may include using specialized software or spreadsheets, or working with a designated manager or department to stay within the limit. It is important to follow the established procedures and communicate with the appropriate parties to ensure compliance with the limit on supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess