• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Lime Green Stoneware Crock for $5 + Shipping?

In summary, the Lime Green Stoneware Crock is a high-quality and versatile cooking and storage vessel made of durable and heat-resistant stoneware. It is safe to use in the oven and microwave, and is available in two sizes: 1.5 quart and 2.5 quart. To clean and care for the crock, it is recommended to use the dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water. It is important to avoid using metal utensils and subjecting the crock to sudden temperature changes. The Lime Green Stoneware Crock can be used to make a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, casseroles, and desserts, and is also great for marinating meats and storing leftovers. For
do you still have it?!?I would be interested in it if you still have it. I am just starting and I think that it would be fun to have something like this.

just let me know. :)

What is the Lime Green Stoneware Crock made of?

The Lime Green Stoneware Crock is made of high-quality stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for cooking and storing food.

Is the Lime Green Stoneware Crock safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Lime Green Stoneware Crock is safe to use in the oven and microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

What sizes are available for the Lime Green Stoneware Crock?

The Lime Green Stoneware Crock is available in two sizes: 1.5 quart and 2.5 quart. The 1.5 quart size is perfect for smaller meals and side dishes, while the 2.5 quart size is great for larger meals and casseroles.

How do I clean and care for the Lime Green Stoneware Crock?

The Lime Green Stoneware Crock is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware, as they can scratch the surface. It is also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot crock in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

What are some recipes that I can make with the Lime Green Stoneware Crock?

The Lime Green Stoneware Crock is perfect for a variety of recipes, such as soups, stews, casseroles, and even desserts. You can also use it to marinate meats or store leftovers in the fridge. Visit our website for delicious and easy recipes that you can make with your Lime Green Stoneware Crock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pchefdonna
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef_joyce
  • Chef Kearns