• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Trifle Recipes from Pampered Chef Cookbooks

I've never had a trifle that I didn't like. They're so easy to put together and they always look beautiful when done.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Did anyone at Leadership get the recipe for the new trifle? We are having our cluster meeting this coming Monday and I'd like to give all the ladies PC recipes for trifles to start them off right. I know it will come to us at the end of January, but it would be nice if I could type it up for them before then. Also, CC only lists 3 trifles in their cookbooks. I have found more on other PC recipe sites, but I don't know where they originally came from so that I can list that on the recipe. Does anyone have any knowledge of these trifles from the past?

CC lists:
Black Forest Trifle - Delightful Desserts - 103
Cappuccino Mousse Trifle - Celebrate - 120
Lemon Blueberry Trifle - All the Best - 91

I have also found:
Cappucino Mousse Trifle
Chocolate Mocha Trifle
Double Chocolate Espresso Trifle
Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
Tropical Dream Trifle
Triple Berry Trifle

I haven't looked closely enough, but I think some of these are the same recipe but with a different name. I'll have to do further research...

I'd prefer to use only those trifle recipes that are in current PC cookbooks that customers can purchase.

Are triffles hard to make? I have never even heard of these until now and honestly it looks really daunting to me. I also have NO idea where I'm going to keep that huge thing! I know it comes apart, but it looks enormous to me. I have very limited space.

slingmommy said:
Are triffles hard to make? I have never even heard of these until now and honestly it looks really daunting to me. I also have NO idea where I'm going to keep that huge thing! I know it comes apart, but it looks enormous to me. I have very limited space.

I have never made one either! And will have to buy the bowl if I want it b/c I did not earn it in December.:mad: I know I can host my own show to get it, but I do not want to have to wait for that if I want it, ha! and I do want it for some reason. Although, I am like you I have limited room.

slingmommy said:

Oh my goodness, NO! They are the easiest things to make but look GORGEOUS! That is the beauty of trifles. They are almost always extremely easy and quick to make, but look like you spent a ton of time.

Most of the time they have a pudding-type layer, a cake or brownie-type layer, and either a chocolate or fruit layer. All you do is dump in the ingredients in layers and VOILA! You have a beautiful dessert.

Whenever I make them, I always get people asking about it. They seem so impressed about how pretty and yummy it is. (They think I'm some gourmet chef...shh...don't tell them how easy they are to make!)

Try them ladies and gentlemen....you will LOVE them!

rebeccastt said:
Oh my goodness, NO! They are the easiest things to make but look GORGEOUS! That is the beauty of trifles. They are almost always extremely easy and quick to make, but look like you spent a ton of time.

Most of the time they have a pudding-type layer, a cake or brownie-type layer, and either a chocolate or fruit layer. All you do is dump in the ingredients in layers and VOILA! You have a beautiful dessert.

Whenever I make them, I always get people asking about it. They seem so impressed about how pretty and yummy it is. (They think I'm some gourmet chef...shh...don't tell them how easy they are to make!)

Try them ladies and gentlemen....you will LOVE them!

Well that's great news! I'll have to look over the recipes. Thanks!

We will all get that new recipe in the change over kit. It most likely will be on recipe cards and in the Season's Best.

I am so excited about the new theme and recipes! They look the best!

Double Chocolate Espresso Trifle
Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle

These are the same but SO yummy!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle?

To make a Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle, you will need 1 package of white cake mix, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup of lime juice, 1 container of whipped topping, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 2 cups of mixed berries, and 1/4 cup of lime zest.

2. How long does it take to prepare a Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle?

The preparation time for a Lime-Berry Mousse Trifle is about 20 minutes. However, you will need to refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. However, the traditional recipe calls for a white cake mix.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.

5. Can I substitute the berries with other fruits?

Yes, you can substitute the mixed berries with any type of fruit you prefer. Some popular alternatives include strawberries, blueberries, or peaches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kkimpinski
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci