• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating My FB Biz Page: How I Used a Stamp to Promote It

In summary, the conversation is about promoting a Facebook business page through a label on a catalog. The person receiving the suggestion loves the idea and suggests minor changes, such as using lower case letters and quotation marks. They also ask for a Word version, and the original poster offers to email it.
slhalepc
I just had a new stamp made and then started my facebook business page and didn't want to have to redo the stamp. I decided to make this label for the front of my catalog to promote the page. Tell me what you think

Attachments

• Facebook Cataog lable.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
LOVE the idea!

Go to: WWW.Facebook.com/SLHalePC & Click like for product updates, specials, recipes, quick tips, give aways & more. Then “Share” it with your friends!

Suggestions:
  • put the www in lower case.
  • put a lower case c on the word click
  • put quotation marks around the word like (or italics)
  • "giveaways" is all one word
  • lower case s on the word share

Go to: www.Facebook.com/SLHalePC & click "like" for product updates, specials, recipes, quick tips, giveaways & more. Then “share” it with your friends!

slhalepc said:
I just had a new stamp made and then started my facebook business page and didn't want to have to redo the stamp. I decided to make this label for the front of my catalog to promote the page. Tell me what you think

These are great! Is it possible to post it in word so we can change them to our info? Or if not could you email me a word version? Thanks!

BethCooks4U said:
These are great! Is it possible to post it in word so we can change them to our info? Or if not could you email me a word version? Thanks!

I can try. I couldn't get it to post in word. I'll email it to you and maybe you can get it to post.

Sheila said:
LOVE the idea!

Suggestions:
  • put the www in lower case.
  • put a lower case c on the word click
  • put quotation marks around the word like (or italics)
  • "giveaways" is all one word
  • lower case s on the word share

:thumbup:Thanks this is my rough draft. I new someone would have a good eye for those things :)

I saved the doc as "doc" instead of "docx" and it lets me load on here now.

Attachments

• Facebook Cataog lable-1.doc
    148 KB · Views: 608
Great idea!!!

What is "Creating My FB Biz Page: How I Used a Stamp to Promote It"?

"Creating My FB Biz Page: How I Used a Stamp to Promote It" is a blog post or tutorial that shares the experience of an individual who used a stamp to promote their Facebook business page.

Why would someone use a stamp to promote their Facebook business page?

Using a stamp to promote a Facebook business page is a creative and cost-effective way to spread the word about the page. It can also help to make the page more memorable and stand out among other businesses.

What materials are needed to create a stamp for promoting a Facebook business page?

To create a stamp for promoting a Facebook business page, you will need a stamp carving block, carving tools, an ink pad, and a design or logo for your business page.

How do I go about creating a stamp for my Facebook business page?

The first step is to create a design or logo for your business page. Then, transfer the design onto the stamp carving block and use carving tools to carve out the design. Once the stamp is ready, you can use it to stamp on various materials to promote your Facebook business page.

Are there any other creative ways to promote a Facebook business page besides using a stamp?

Yes, there are many other creative ways to promote a Facebook business page such as hosting a giveaway, collaborating with other businesses, creating engaging content, and using social media advertising. It is important to find the method that works best for your business and target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK