• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Light & Fluffy Peanut Brittle: Rediscover Mom's Old Recipe!

In summary, If you're looking for a light and fluffy Peanut Brittle recipe, look no further! This recipe combines the perfect amount of crunch with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. With just a handful of ingredients and a little bit of patience, you can create a delicious treat that will have everyone asking for more. Enjoy!
Chef Stacy Edwards
Looking for a Peanut Brittle recipe. I would like to have one that the brittle is light and fluffy and melts in your mouth, not one that is break your teeth, hard..:) My mom had one years ago and I loved it, but can't seem to locate it anywhere. TIA

On CC do the recipe search and look up "peanut brittle". I tried it and it breaks apart quite easily. It didn't break my teeth.

Here is one you make on the stovetop:
Mom's Best Peanut Brittle - Allrecipes

Here is one for the micro:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Microwave-Oven-Peanut-Brittle/Detail.aspx

Don't forget you can pour it out onto our pastry mat! I am going to try this soon...with my awesome Heggy's roasted nuts! Hmmmm...thinking maybe I need to do this before Thursday so I can take some with me to share with my family at Thanksgiving!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is one you make on the stovetop:
Mom's Best Peanut Brittle - Allrecipes

Here is one for the micro:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Microwave-Oven-Peanut-Brittle/Detail.aspx

Don't forget you can pour it out onto our pastry mat! I am going to try this soon...with my awesome Heggy's roasted nuts! Hmmmm...thinking maybe I need to do this before Thursday so I can take some with me to share with my family at Thanksgiving!

Thanks Kelly this is what i was looking for...

Hi there! I have a delicious Peanut Brittle recipe that I think you will love. It's the perfect combination of light and fluffy while still having that classic brittle crunch. Here's what you'll need:- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon saltFirst, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.Once the sugar is dissolved, stop stirring and let the mixture come to a boil. Using a candy thermometer, cook the mixture until it reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit (hard crack stage).Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the peanuts, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. The mixture will bubble and foam, so be careful.Quickly pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out thinly with a spatula. Let it cool completely before breaking it into pieces and enjoying!I hope this recipe brings back fond memories of your mom's peanut brittle. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

What ingredients are needed to make Light & Fluffy Peanut Brittle?

To make Light & Fluffy Peanut Brittle, you will need sugar, corn syrup, water, peanuts, butter, baking soda, and vanilla extract.

Can I use different types of nuts in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute peanuts with other types of nuts such as almonds, cashews, or pecans to create a different variation of the peanut brittle.

How long does it take to make this peanut brittle?

The total time to make Light & Fluffy Peanut Brittle is about 30 minutes, with 10 minutes of preparation and 20 minutes of cooking time.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

You will need a candy thermometer to accurately measure the temperature of the sugar syrup. It is also recommended to use a heavy-bottomed saucepan to prevent the mixture from burning.

Can I store this peanut brittle for later consumption?

Yes, you can store Light & Fluffy Peanut Brittle in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. It is important to keep it away from moisture to prevent it from becoming sticky.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
raebates