1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Light and lean recipes

Tags:
  1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

Hi i have a show this thursday and my hostess wants to do some healthy recipes. I dont have any of the cookbooks except for the seasons best. I have the SS kit, small saute pan, bamboo spoons, and stuff like that. i do not have the medium bar pan yet. the only stones i have are the pizza stone, small round stone, and the oval baker. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated very much. thanks in advance!!

2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i think the garden ranch pizza is pretty healthy. but not 100% sure, I've never made it! the recipe is in the recipe for success book

3. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

I've made the Garden Ranch Pizza many times - actually it's the only recipe I've made since I started a month ago! :p It is healthy - the only thing you may want to substitute is maybe low-fat mayo (you only need 1/2 cup) and maybe some low-fat or part-skim Mozzarella cheese. Everything else is veggies.

Sep 27, 2005
Have something to add?