1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Light and lean recipes

Tags:
  1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

Hi i have a show this thursday and my hostess wants to do some healthy recipes. I dont have any of the cookbooks except for the seasons best. I have the SS kit, small saute pan, bamboo spoons, and stuff like that. i do not have the medium bar pan yet. the only stones i have are the pizza stone, small round stone, and the oval baker. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated very much. thanks in advance!!

2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i think the garden ranch pizza is pretty healthy. but not 100% sure, I've never made it! the recipe is in the recipe for success book

3. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

I've made the Garden Ranch Pizza many times - actually it's the only recipe I've made since I started a month ago! :p It is healthy - the only thing you may want to substitute is maybe low-fat mayo (you only need 1/2 cup) and maybe some low-fat or part-skim Mozzarella cheese. Everything else is veggies.

Sep 27, 2005
Have something to add?