• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for [Product Name]? - Seeking Ideas!

In summary, the Lift and Serve is a great tool for lifting and serving cakes and other desserts. It is also great for cutting through rings.
rayday
Does anyone out there have some good uses for this? I had a host buy one and is now asking me what she can do with it. I know you can transfer rings and pizzas to a different display but any other ideas? I don't have this product so I'm at a lose for ideas.

Thanks for all your help!

I have the lift and serve and I love it. You can lift cakes and tarts as well as the rings.

Maybe lifting all the cookies off the flat stones at the same time?

I have a great use for it (although I dont have it YET).. you can move that extra piece of ice cream cake onto another plate and re-freeze it.

I use it whenever I make a cake - I am really bad at turning cakes out onto th eplatter centered. So I use the L&S to re-center the cakes.

Those were all GREAT ideas!! If anyone else has something to add feel free to let us know. I will e-mail her tonight with these ideas, I'm sure she thanks you all very much!! I love when there are multiple uses for a product.:)

I do too, as it gives all of us ideas to pass on :) sure do luv this site!!!

Liz

dannyzmom said:
I use it whenever I make a cake - I am really bad at turning cakes out onto th eplatter centered. So I use the L&S to re-center the cakes.

What a GREAT idea! I am the same way - every skillet cake I make ends up off-center! I had never thought of using the lift and serve! Thanks for the tip!

One of our PC recipes calls for making a single layer cake and cutting it in half to make two layers, then use the Lift and Serve to lift the top layer off.

Wow, what great ideas! I love the centering skillet cake ideas!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, what a great site!;)

I had a host use one of the pieces to cut through the ring I made. It was great because of its size, she made nice, even pieces. So, you could probably use it to cut through some things.

If you've made big mess while making bread or rolling out dough for pies or cookies, you can use one of the Lift & Serve pieces to scrape up the majority of the mess. Because it's so big, the mess cleans up in a hurry.

AJPratt said:
I had a host use one of the pieces to cut through the ring I made. It was great because of its size, she made nice, even pieces. So, you could probably use it to cut through some things.
I was thinking that too Anne! Like those big things at Pizza hut that they cut the pizzas with!? It would probably work!

I had a guest suggest decorating a cake while it was on the lift & serve so that when she took it off, the plate under it was clean and wasn't a mess of frosting!

gilliandanielle said:
I was thinking that too Anne! Like those big things at Pizza hut that they cut the pizzas with!? It would probably work!
She was a mad woman when she did it! I just stepped back and was amazed! LOL

AJPratt said:

Wow you could use it to cut a skillet cake! Great idea!

1. How can I use [Product Name] to make healthier meals?

There are several ways you can use [Product Name] to make healthier meals. For example, you can use it to steam vegetables or bake chicken without added oils or fats. You can also use it to make homemade salad dressings or marinades, instead of store-bought ones which may be high in preservatives and added sugars.

2. Can [Product Name] be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, [Product Name] is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. It can be used to sauté vegetables, cook meats, and even bake cakes or casseroles. Its non-stick surface and ability to withstand high temperatures make it a great tool for both cooking and baking.

3. Are there any unique or unexpected ways to use [Product Name]?

Absolutely! [Product Name] can be used in a variety of creative ways. For example, you can use it to make homemade granola, cook eggs inside bell pepper rings, or even make mini pizzas. Get creative and experiment with different recipes to discover new and unique ways to use [Product Name].

4. Can [Product Name] be used for meal prep?

Yes, [Product Name] is great for meal prep. Its durability and non-stick surface make it easy to prepare and store meals in advance. You can use it to cook large batches of food, portion them out, and store them in the fridge or freezer for later meals. This is perfect for busy weeknights when you don't have time to cook.

5. How can I clean and care for [Product Name]?

To clean [Product Name], simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface. It is also important to dry [Product Name] thoroughly after washing to prevent rust or damage. With proper care, [Product Name] can last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisha1975
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies