• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Lifetime Warranty for this product?

In summary, the lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef only applies to products bought directly from the company or their authorized consultants. It covers defects in materials or workmanship but not normal wear and tear. To make a warranty claim, customers should contact their consultant or customer service with proof of purchase. Registration is not required for the warranty and it is not transferable to subsequent owners.
tinat51796
One of my guests tonight had a question about the warranty and I felt silly that I didn't know the answer. When we say lifetime warranty is that the lifetime of the person or the "lifetime" of the pan? She said that lots of companies predetermine what the lifetime should be.....how should I have answered that? Thanks for the help!

I believe it's for the lifetime of the person who made the original purchase.

Or original gift recipient.

I agree somewhere I heard to say for the rest of your life when referring to warranties and then if asked the warranty is not passed on if someone dies. (How PC knows they died?)

The clarification is on the back of the receipt: "This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product."

That said, I once called in a replacement for someone who had gotten a pan for a wedding gift and couldn't remember who had given it to her. HO approved the replacement. (I think it sometimes depends on the personality of the customer care rep you get, but overall, the company is pretty amazing at following-thru on the warranties!)

1. Can I still receive a lifetime warranty on a product if I bought it from a third-party seller?

Unfortunately, our lifetime warranty only applies to products purchased directly from Pampered Chef or through one of our authorized consultants. We cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of products purchased from unauthorized sellers.

2. What does the lifetime warranty cover?

Our lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes issues such as broken handles, non-stick coating peeling, or rusting. Please note that normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty.

3. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your product is covered under our lifetime warranty, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will work with you to determine the best course of action, which may include replacing the product or providing a refund.

4. Do I need to register my product to receive the lifetime warranty?

No, you do not need to register your product to receive the lifetime warranty. As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, you will be eligible for the warranty.

5. Is the lifetime warranty transferable?

No, the lifetime warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product. It is not transferable to any subsequent owners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
  • christinaspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • elizabethfox