• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bonuses and Achieving Goals: My Journey with PC

It's so motivating to see others doing well and setting goals for themselves. It makes me want to push myself even harder to reach my own goals. Keep up the great work!In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant who has just finished their first SS period and is reflecting on their achievements and setting new goals for the upcoming months. They are excited about the free bonus product they received and are determined to reach higher levels of success in the future. They also discuss various incentives offered by the company and how they plan to achieve them. Others in the conversation congratulate and encourage the consultant for their success and share their own goals and achievements. Overall, the conversation highlights the motivation and support within the company and the determination of the consultants to reach their
heat123
Silver Member
Well with Jan. ending I am at the end of my ss period! :( I still can't believe I received over $1060 in FREE bonus product! :) So What next? :confused: I'm bummed that there won't be bonuses to strive for each month! But my goal is to make it to one of the trip incentive levels, reach my $15k mark as soon as I can, and earn as much free product as I can through out the rest of the year!
I am soo glad I joined! I love this company, this site and all of you terrific PC people! With out you all I would not have joined or did nearly as well I honestly believe! :rolleyes:

Thank you! :D

You have done an AWESOME job! That is so incredible. I know you really set the goal to achieve those each month and you did it! Just the fact that you earned that much in totally FREE product is such a great recruiting "ad!" The more you let people know about being able to earn that in their first three months, I bet the more possible recruit bites you'll get. Even though that motivation is "gone," there is ALWAYS more around the corner. LIke the Pan-O-Rama incentive, the trip incentive and all the other "little" incentives, there will always be something you can achieve. That's just GREAT that you've done so well! If you continue setting those goals and working your business like you obviously have been doing, there will continue to be great things in store for you! Congratulations!!! :)

Wow! Being that I'm in my SS Month #1, you give me great hope that I can acheive the goals I've set. I'm really hoping to hit the bonuses during all of my SS months!

I had a great first month and am looking forward to my next two SS months too! You are an inspiration to me! LOL.

I earned my SS1 stuff at my FIRST PARTY! It was almost 1400 in sales. What a way to start. The package just came in the mail yesterday and I am totally thrilled.

I can't wait to be able to pick my bonus. Hoping Feb is a good month for me too!

Love,
Rachel

heat123 said:
I'm bummed that there won't be bonuses to strive for each month!
Don't worry! PC is always offering us incentives! In February we have a couple really great ones going on - for all consultants. Super Starters get to go for them right along with their regular SS program but it's still great for the rest of us!

~ current incentives ~

pan-o-rama (Feb 1 - May 31 sales and Jan 1 - Feb 28 recruiting)

double trip points in Feb!

~ upcoming incentives ~

March 1-15 HWC incentive
March 16-April 17 Mid-season incentive

~ ongoing incentives ~

trip points for all sales and recruiting

etc. etc.

:D :D :D

Great job!

To keep you motivated, do a little math for the trip incentive.

What level do you want? Figure out what it will take to get there.

For example, I want level 3.
Points requirement: 68,000 for a director (my other goal is to promote this year)
-10,000 pts for qualified recruits (2000 each for the 5 required to promote, have 1 signed but not qualified)
-3000 pts for promoting
-1000 pts from the December sell a thon
-6000 for Wedding Registry sales (estimated by my director--I heard the HO gave a 10k estimate)
----------------
48,000 points required
divided by 13 (since Feb is double)

which makes my sales goal $3700 a month.

That gives me something to shoot for EVERY month. And then all those other consultant incentives along the way will fall into place as well.

At our cluster meeting we broke down what is needed for level 2 and it is TOTALLY attainable!

Good luck!

Rachel, that show was AWESOME! You go! I just finished SS1 and my highest show was $846. I now have something to aim for!

RachelNguyen said:
I earned my SS1 stuff at my FIRST PARTY! It was almost 1400 in sales. What a way to start. The package just came in the mail yesterday and I am totally thrilled.

WOW RACHEL!! That's awesome!!

1. What is "Life After 6 Months!"?

"Life After 6 Months!" is a program designed to provide support and resources for Pampered Chef consultants who have been with the company for six or more months. It aims to help consultants continue to grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. Who is eligible for "Life After 6 Months!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants who have been with the company for six or more months are eligible for "Life After 6 Months!"

3. What types of resources are available through "Life After 6 Months!"?

The program offers various resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and access to a community of experienced consultants who can provide support and advice. There are also opportunities for continued education and development through virtual workshops and events.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Life After 6 Months!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is included as part of your membership as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How do I sign up for "Life After 6 Months!"?

If you are eligible for the program, you will automatically be enrolled and will receive communication and access to resources through your consultant account. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please reach out to your mentor or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • Melissa78