• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Demo Success: Deep Dish Baker Lid Perfect for Transporting Cake!

In summary, Julie has been selling 16 fluted pans since starting to do the quick microwave cake recipes at her shows. She started doing the demo in July and is currently doing the pumpkin spice one. She is getting great reviews.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have been mixing up the 321 cake at home, spritzing my fluted pan and putting the batter in it - then transporting it to my shows. When the guests are arriving and I am starting my demo, I microwave the cake. Today I discovered that the Deep Dish Baker lid fits the fluted pan just right! It is not snug as it is on the baker, but it stays put and is fine just for transporting the pan to the show - and looks much more professional than covering the top with foil like I had been doing!

Thanks for sharing. I love the idea of preparing the mix ahead and transporting it in the pan. Plus this way we can promote 2 stones instead of one!

Cindycooks said:
I have been mixing up the 321 cake at home, spritzing my fluted pan and putting the batter in it - then transporting it to my shows. When the guests are arriving and I am starting my demo, I microwave the cake. Today I discovered that the Deep Dish Baker lid fits the fluted pan just right! It is not snug as it is on the baker, but it stays put and is fine just for transporting the pan to the show - and looks much more professional than covering the top with foil like I had been doing!
Great tip! Thanks!

Great tip.
Adding it to my tip book.- its a notebook with products on top off of page and list of tips about products-Mostly from here.

Charlene

I sold a fluted pan and lid! Can you believe it! One of my guests was getting the fluted pan anyway and then she bought the lid! By the way - I did a devils food 321 cake and used the peanut butter chips - OMG - it was sooo yummy. The guests could smell it cuz it was cooking during the demo and we cut it while it was still warm and the peanut butter ooey-gooey.

What is the 321 cake?Love the idea and transporting to show a premade cake... but I don't know what this is??? can you share and a the recipe?? Thanks
Debbie
Rochester, NY

Cake RecipeHere you go - actually I got it from someone else who posted it on this loop! My microwave took about 10 min. Cook it just until it is just starting to pull away from the sides of the pan. It is really good! I love to transport it & have it all ready to pop in the microwave, then the guests can smell it when they are walking in the door!

Attachments

• 321 CAKE.doc
    31 KB · Views: 516
321 cakeHow much milk do you use when it is combined with the pudding? The recipes look YUMM! I can hardly wait to try them. I'd like to do the lemon one this weekend, but was unsure on the milk.

thanks,
Lisa
Vancouver, WA

[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/cheflisaaiko

P.S. The quick pumpkin spice cake is good too!

Do you cook it w/lid or just transport?Cindy,
Maybe you already answered this question, but forgive me it's late & I need to be in bed, but I get so caught up on this web-site...

...do you bake the cake w/ the lid on it, or just transport it with the lid?

I LOVE THESE MICROWAVE CAKES!!! THIS IS WHAT I PUSH AT THIS TIME OF YEAR!

I've attached a couple of microwave cake recipes that are my favorites. They are similar to those mentioned w/ a couple of variations.

Micro cake 2 I got from this web-site. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Peanutty Choc. Cake.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 323
  • Gingerbread Micro Cake.doc
    22 KB · Views: 377
  • microcake2.doc
    31 KB · Views: 701
I've sold16 fluted pans since starting to do the micro cake recipes at my shows! It is my second recipe at all my shows! I started doing the demo in July. That's an average of over 4 pans per month (usually at least one per show). This month I'm doing the pumpkin spice one (Spice cake mix, 3 eggs, 1 can of pumpkin: mix and micro for 10-12 min). It's getting great reviews!

Hey Julie....no no no. I dont bake it with the lid on it. What I have been doing to help with bookings is I tell my hosts that I will bring an easy dessert. I mix up the cake at home, pour it in the fluted pan and put the lid on top. Looks great on there and fits fine. Then I just take it to the show, take off the lid and bake it during the demo. I tell everyone that buys the pan that I'll send them the recipes too. I am selling one or two at every show! Thanx for the recipes! I did one like the german chocolate one where you pour the coconut pecan icing in the bottom, then the german choc cake mix on top...except I uesd the carrot or the spice cake instead with the coconut pecan icing....yum yum it was sooo good! And very much like fall! C

1. What is the Chef Demo Success: Deep Dish Baker Lid Perfect for Transporting Cake!?

The Chef Demo Success: Deep Dish Baker Lid Perfect for Transporting Cake! is a versatile lid specially designed to fit the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker. It helps to securely transport cakes, pies, and other baked goods without the risk of spilling or damaging them.

2. Is the Deep Dish Baker Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lid is dishwasher safe. It is made of durable, high-quality plastic that is safe to use in the dishwasher.

3. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker Lid in the oven?

No, the Deep Dish Baker Lid is not oven-safe. It is designed to be used as a lid for the Deep Dish Baker, which is oven-safe and can be used for baking your cakes and pies.

4. How does the Deep Dish Baker Lid help with transporting cakes?

The Deep Dish Baker Lid has a tight seal that prevents any spills or accidents during transportation. It also has handles that make it easy to carry the Deep Dish Baker without worrying about dropping it.

5. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker Lid for other types of food?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Lid can also be used for transporting other types of food, such as casseroles, quiches, and even large salads. It is a versatile tool that can be used for various dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom