• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lg. Round Stone With Handle

In summary, the Large Round Stone with Handle is a natural stoneware cooking tool that is lead-free and non-toxic. It is safe to clean in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water and a nylon scraper, but harsh chemicals and metal utensils should be avoided. This stone is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has a diameter of 15 inches and a height of 1 inch. Its natural stoneware material helps with even cooking and the handles make it easy to transfer in and out of the oven. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.
pamperedpnina
I have a customer who bought a Lg. round stone with Handle and asked me for recipe's for it.

I started resurching them, 2 questions 1) anyone already did this work that cares to share with me?
2) what size is the Lg round stone w/handle in relation to the old stones? lg stone? or classic?

large round stone with handles = large round stone

Attachments

• Large Round Stone.doc
    114 KB · Views: 342
Here is the one I updated/revised last month.

Attachments

• LARGE ROUND STONE.doc
    122 KB · Views: 467
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on your purchase of the Large Round Stone with Handle. It's a great addition to your kitchen! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a lot of experience with this product and would be happy to share some recipe ideas with you. You can also find a lot of great recipes on our website or in our cookbooks. As for the size, the Large Round Stone with Handle is approximately the same size as the classic stone, but with the added convenience of a handle. I hope this helps, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Large Round Stone with Handle made of?

The Large Round Stone with Handle is made of natural stoneware that is lead-free and non-toxic, ensuring safe and healthy cooking.

2. How do I clean the Large Round Stone with Handle?

The Large Round Stone with Handle is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a nylon scraper. It is important to avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the stone to prevent damage.

3. Can I use the Large Round Stone with Handle in the oven?

Yes, the Large Round Stone with Handle is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking bread, pizza, and other baked goods. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.

4. What are the dimensions of the Large Round Stone with Handle?

The Large Round Stone with Handle has a diameter of 15 inches and a height of 1 inch, making it the perfect size for cooking and serving large dishes.

5. How does the Large Round Stone with Handle help with even cooking?

The natural stoneware of the Large Round Stone with Handle absorbs heat and evenly distributes it throughout the food, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time. The handles also make it easy to transfer the stone in and out of the oven without burning your hands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • lisa717