• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Kitchen Electrics are Worth Adding to Your Collection?

In summary, the Kitchen Aid mixer is a great brand, but the Cuisinart ice cream maker is nicer. The Back to Basics smoothie maker has already broken, but we still have the waring pro. The ice cream recipes are easier and cheaper than buying ice cream outright from the stores.
floccies
I am interested in an eval. from anyone that has any of the following: (or knows someone that does)

Kitchen Aid 9 speed hand mixer

Cuisineart Ice Cream Maker

Back to Basics Smoothie Elite Smoothie maker

Back to Basics Stainless Steel Cocoa Latte Maker

It's so hard to decide . . . :)

we're on our second smoothie maker (same brand) the spigot comes out of the blender part. Yes, my teens use it alot but I would think it would be sturdier)
earned the ice cream maker years ago when PC offered it, used it a few times its buried in the back of my freezerprobably will order another smoothie maker for our camper

We have a kitchen aid hand mixer (it is only a 3 speed) anyway, we got it for a wedding gift 11 years ago and I love it. It works great, never had any problems with it. If I get to level 1, I think I will be getting the hand mixer and keep it till this one dies for if I need a gift for someone.

Didn't earn any level myself...but ...

Our Back to Basics smoothie maker broke. Didn't use it all that often and it still broke. We got a waring pro and that one has held up.

We have the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. It is nice and works well, but we never use it. I never think to make ice cream from scratch. DH used it when he was on the Atkins diet and was making his own ice cream for the diet. I would say it is nice if you really plan on making your own ice cream. Maybe I should dig it out and see what else I can make with it...

If I would have earned level 1 I would have either chosen the 10" SS Saute (I mean, we KNOW the quality) or the Kitchen Aid Mixer. I have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer and I have necer had an issue with Kitchen Aid quality. If I were to get a hand mixer, I would probably get the Kitchen Aid.

I have 2 of the ice cream makers. I make ice cream on all the major holidays, and it really is a cool thing to do with kids. I have a standard custard recipe that I use, and then just add whatever. The grandkid loves the "candy bar" variety (basically, you toss in whatever candy bar pieces you like!) I also make egg nog, stout, expresso, etc all from the basic custard recipe.

I have a kitchenaid hand mixer. It's great, but it's in the cupboard somewhere and since we have the big kitchen aid on the counter, and my immersion blender along side it, don't really need a hand mixer.

The smoothie maker.. don't have one of these, but do have that immersion blender that does an awesome job with smoothies.

The cocoa thing, can't see using that more than once. I already have the saute pan, but I am thinking a second one wouldn't be a bad idea.

I am bummed that I am not going to make level 2... had my eye on that margarita maker.

I have the cocoa maker, but mine has a clear pitcher. I love it! I purchased it for only $20 though - w/$10 coupon for BB&B.

I'm going to get the 10" skillet - I need it and it's worth the most:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
I have the cocoa maker, but mine has a clear pitcher. I love it! I purchased it for only $20 though - w/$10 coupon for BB&B.

I'm going to get the 10" skillet - I need it and it's worth the most:)!

I'm with you on this one. Smoothie makers break easily- best to get a good brand blender then one w/ the dispenser. Also, most of the stuff you can get for under $50. Skilllet seems like the best deal, and lifetime guarentee ;).

Are the ice cream recipes easier and cheaper than buying ice cream outright from the stores. I love ice cream in the summer, but I would love to make frozen yogurt at home to help with all those calories!

I already own the Ice Cream Maker and the Hand Mixer. Both are great. I haven't had any trouble with them.

1. What is the warranty for Level One Kitchen Electrics?

The warranty for Level One Kitchen Electrics varies by product, but most come with a one-year warranty. Please refer to the specific product page for more information on the warranty.

2. Can I use Level One Kitchen Electrics in countries with different voltage?

No, Level One Kitchen Electrics are designed for use in the United States and Canada only. They are not recommended for use in countries with different voltage.

3. Are Level One Kitchen Electrics dishwasher safe?

Most Level One Kitchen Electrics are not dishwasher safe. Please refer to the specific product page for care and cleaning instructions.

4. Can I purchase replacement parts for Level One Kitchen Electrics?

Yes, replacement parts for Level One Kitchen Electrics are available for purchase on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

5. What safety features do Level One Kitchen Electrics have?

Level One Kitchen Electrics are designed with safety in mind and have various safety features depending on the product. Some common safety features include automatic shut-off, non-slip feet, and heat-resistant handles. Please refer to the specific product page for more information on the safety features of each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies