• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Dream Cookware Set with Our Leveling System - FAQs Answered!"

In summary, the past host of an August show can get a set of cookware if they order before the show's guest sales are at $550.
beepampered
I know this has been posted here before but the answers were unclear to me. The Past Host of an August show wants a set of cookware. The show is not going to make it to $550 unless the set is added to the show. Then, it would be bumped up to the next level and she could get her set.

1. Must the show guest sales be at $550 BEFORE the past host's order?
2. If the past host's order (just a piece) bumps the present host to the next level ($550), can the host get the set but not the past host?

Thanks for clarifying....

Put it in P3 and it will work. It will take the host over $550 which will make the past host eligible for the second level..

beepampered said:
I know this has been posted here before but the answers were unclear to me. The Past Host of an August show wants a set of cookware. The show is not going to make it to $550 unless the set is added to the show. Then, it would be bumped up to the next level and she could get her set.

1. Must the show guest sales be at $550 BEFORE the past host's order?
2. If the past host's order (just a piece) bumps the present host to the next level ($550), can the host get the set but not the past host?

Thanks for clarifying....

1. NO
2. Both can get the set.

These are "unofficial" answers of course. Everyone has discovered it by trial and error- if I remember from the thread about this topic a few weeks ago.The fine print on the Specials pages says that it does have to be at $550 to get the level 2, but obviously, the orders have been going through P3 even if it's not. I think that might be a way to get PC to get rid of the levels! *hehe* They'll figure it out eventually or close the loophole.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out and asking for clarification on this topic. To answer your questions: 1. No, the show guest sales do not have to be at $550 before the past host's order. As long as the total sales for the show reach $550, the past host can add the set of cookware to her order and qualify for the next level. 2. Yes, the present host can still get the set of cookware even if the past host's order is the one that bumps the show up to the next level. The past host will also be able to receive the set as long as her order is included in the total sales for the show. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What is the "Level" for cookware?

The "Level" refers to the quality and durability of the cookware. It is a measure of the materials and construction used to make the cookware. A higher level indicates better quality and longer lasting cookware.

What are the different levels of cookware offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers four different levels of cookware: Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate, and Professional. Each level offers a different combination of materials and features to suit different cooking needs and budgets.

How do I know which level of cookware is right for me?

The best way to determine which level of cookware is right for you is to consider your cooking habits and needs. If you cook regularly and want long-lasting, high-quality cookware, the Ultimate or Professional level may be the best choice. If you only cook occasionally and have a limited budget, the Basic or Deluxe level may be a better fit.

What materials are used in Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef cookware is made with a variety of materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, and non-stick coatings. Each level of cookware may use different combinations of these materials to achieve different levels of performance and durability.

Can I mix and match different levels of cookware?

While it is not recommended to mix and match different levels of cookware, it is possible to do so. However, keep in mind that each level is designed to work together as a set, so mixing levels may affect the overall performance and durability of your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies