1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Level for Cookware

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I know this has been posted here before but the answers were unclear to me. The Past Host of an August show wants a set of cookware. The show is not going to make it to $550 unless the set is added to the show. Then, it would be bumped up to the next level and she could get her set.

1. Must the show guest sales be at $550 BEFORE the past host's order?
    2. If the past host's order (just a piece) bumps the present host to the next level ($550), can the host get the set but not the past host?

Thanks for clarifying....

Sep 2, 2009
  2. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

Put it in P3 and it will work. It will take the host over $550 which will make the past host eligible for the second level..

Sep 2, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

1. NO
    2. Both can get the set.

4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

These are "unofficial" answers of course. Everyone has discovered it by trial and error- if I remember from the thread about this topic a few weeks ago.

The fine print on the Specials pages says that it does have to be at $550 to get the level 2, but obviously, the orders have been going through P3 even if it's not. I think that might be a way to get PC to get rid of the levels! *hehe* They'll figure it out eventually or close the loophole.

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?