1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Level 1 - Free conference

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I've finally qualified for level 1! Yah! I've had the points since the beginning of October just waiting for 1 of my 3 recruits this year to qualify. It's not a trip yet but I'll take free conference next year.

Nov 24, 2009
  2. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Nice job!...

3. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

I have free conference too. Congrats!!

Nov 24, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Congrats!!!

Nov 24, 2009
  5. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Good for you!! It would be interesting to see the numbers (but we never will) on how many consultants don't even earn level 1. Just earning any incentive level means you're doing great, esp. now that there's a recruiting requirement.

Nov 24, 2009
  6. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

I"m within $1000 of earning level 1.. I have 5 shows booked for Dec. so if I don't make it, I have a major problem.. :)

Nov 24, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I have earned Level 1 for the last 3 years. When they started the recruiting requirement I wasn't too happy since I hadn't recruited anyone yet. But I figured that I better work on it because if I met the sales requirements but not the recruiting I would be mad!

Nov 24, 2009
  8. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Congratulations Achievers!! That's awesome!! National Conference is a huge boost for your business!!

Nov 24, 2009
Have something to add?