• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 1 Qualification: Free Conference for Achieving Points in October

In summary, Level 1 - Free Conference is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about new products, strategies, and sales techniques. To register for the event, consultants can log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Events" tab. The conference is typically held multiple times throughout the year and there is no cost to attend. Consultants can also invite guests to attend, but they will need to register separately using their own Pampered Chef account.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I've finally qualified for level 1! Yah! I've had the points since the beginning of October just waiting for 1 of my 3 recruits this year to qualify. It's not a trip yet but I'll take free conference next year.

I have free conference too. Congrats!!

Congrats!!!

Good for you!! It would be interesting to see the numbers (but we never will) on how many consultants don't even earn level 1. Just earning any incentive level means you're doing great, esp. now that there's a recruiting requirement.

I"m within $1000 of earning level 1.. I have 5 shows booked for Dec. so if I don't make it, I have a major problem.. :)

Becca_in_MD said:
Good for you!! It would be interesting to see the numbers (but we never will) on how many consultants don't even earn level 1. Just earning any incentive level means you're doing great, esp. now that there's a recruiting requirement.

I have earned Level 1 for the last 3 years. When they started the recruiting requirement I wasn't too happy since I hadn't recruited anyone yet. But I figured that I better work on it because if I met the sales requirements but not the recruiting I would be mad!

Congratulations Achievers!! That's awesome!! National Conference is a huge boost for your business!!

What is Level 1 - Free Conference?

Level 1 - Free Conference is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about new products, strategies, and sales techniques.

How do I register for Level 1 - Free Conference?

To register for Level 1 - Free Conference, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Events" tab. Then, select "Level 1 - Free Conference" and follow the registration instructions.

When is Level 1 - Free Conference?

Level 1 - Free Conference is typically held multiple times throughout the year. The specific dates and times can be found on the "Events" tab in your Pampered Chef consultant account.

Is there a cost to attend Level 1 - Free Conference?

No, there is no cost to attend Level 1 - Free Conference. It is a complimentary event for all Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I invite guests to attend Level 1 - Free Conference with me?

Yes, you are welcome to invite guests to attend Level 1 - Free Conference with you. However, they will need to register separately using their own Pampered Chef consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bearydutch
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • ChefLisa