• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 1 Incentive Trip: When/How Will It Show Up?

March incentive that was missing.In summary, some consultants who earned Level 1 and the March incentive trip are experiencing issues with their registration for the 2009 incentive trip. Some are seeing a balance due, while others are not seeing their earned incentives reflected in their registration. HO is aware of the issue and is working to fix it. It seems that the issue may be related to those who earned both the March incentive and Level 1, and some are speculating that it may also be related to the current hotel registration issues. Some consultants have already had their registration corrected and are now able to register, while others are still waiting for the issue to be resolved.
Karen
Gold Member
For those of us that earned Level 1, Free Conference, as the 2009 incentive trip, do we know when/how our incentive will show up? I thought it would be on the registration screen, however only our March incentive is showing up there.

I am all registered, just curious how all of that will work.

Thanks and I'll see you in Chicago! Wahooo.....:chef:

I'm curious too Karen since I also achieved Level 1 last year. I was under the impression we would get the $100 from the incentive in the form of PC$$.

I would call HO but I left my cell phone at home today! Someone needs to call and find out, I'm dying to register!

Karen,It was there once I got to the end of the registration process. It showed that I owed nothing.

I just went to CC to register, and it listed me as

"Full Registration ( Celebrate the Magic Level 1 Achiever : Fee changed from $200.00 ) Cost: $0.00"

I called HO and they are aware of the problem. They asked me to check back later in the day to register.

pkd09 said:
I called HO and they are aware of the problem. They asked me to check back later in the day to register.

Sorry but WTF! This irks me just slightly!

colegrovet said:

"Full Registration ( Celebrate the Magic Level 1 Achiever : Fee changed from $200.00 ) Cost: $0.00"

Did either of you earn anything for the March incentive though? Cause it's showing that I earned $125 free but no that I earned Level 1.

I was level 1 achiever from last year.. :)

I just got off the phone a minute ago and got the same response.

colegrovet said:

Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??

BethCooks4U said:
I just got off the phone a minute ago and got the same response.

Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??[/QUOTE]

That's my thought!

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??

Perhaps you are on to something. I only earned it through the Level 1 Achiever.

I called and got the same response and am not happy. When you register early you have a better chance of getting the workshops you want. IMO they should have made sure all the kinks were worked out before starting registration

I just checked again and mine is corrected now. $0 due.

Mine was finally corrected

It is fixed for me! Yah!

Mine is fixed and I am registered!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

Ugh...guess I will have to contact HO. I earned level 1 last year, and $100 toward free conference from the March incentive. The only thing that showed up when I registered was the $100 from the March incentive and I had to put payment information in for the balance of $100. :grumpy:

pkd09 said:
I'm curious too Karen since I also achieved Level 1 last year. I was under the impression we would get the $100 from the incentive in the form of PC$$.

That's what I thought too. And if we earned the March incentive and Level 1 we wouldn't see the PC$$ until August, after we had attended Nat. Conf.

BethCooks4U said:
I just got off the phone a minute ago and got the same response.Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??
Probably for the same reason that some people are being charge double for their hotel registration! My director called me and told me I'd have to a pay $400 up front, and I told her that I'd only had to put down a deposit of $200....that's how we found out she'd been charged double!She called - they said they are aware of the problem, and are working to correct it.Oh, and all my level 1 stuff was correct on my registration - including my reimbursement for Conference Club. Sorry!

Being charged double for the hotel was from having more than 1 person in the room. I had to delete everyone off my room and book it as a single person room and that corrected the double deposit. I then had to go back in after I had paid the deposit and re-enter the names and consultant #'s of those in my room and no additional charge. My director was having the same problem

Karen said:
Ugh...guess I will have to contact HO. I earned level 1 last year, and $100 toward free conference from the March incentive. The only thing that showed up when I registered was the $100 from the March incentive and I had to put payment information in for the balance of $100. :grumpy:

Call HO, if you've already paid they will have to sort this out for you!

wadesgirl said:
Call HO, if you've already paid they will have to sort this out for you!

Yeah, I just received another confirmation on my registration and they have refunded my credit card! I was just pulling everything up and getting ready to dial the number to HO. Now I don't need to call!!! :sing:

Speaking as someone who worked many years in Tech-Support and such, sometimes, no matter how you program and plan out the code and test things in a lab-environment, you don't find the "bugs" until it goes live into a working environment, at which point you have to react and figure out what the problem is and fix it. Given all of the various circumstances that can and WILL go wrong, I'm sure there were a few kinks that happen- as nearly always do. Report it and be patient. They take care of it as fast as possible. :) I'd say given the amount of time from when the registration opened and when it appears to have been resolved- that's pretty good! *Do you say "thank you"? ;) *

When I first tried to register is only was giving me the March promo so I just closed it out and tried 10 minutes later and my level 1 incentive showed up. I was super glad I didn't have to call...there is not much more I hate then having to call HO on a Monday!

1. When will I receive information about the Level 1 Incentive Trip?

You will receive information about the Level 1 Incentive Trip at the beginning of each year. This information will be sent to you via email and will also be available on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I qualify for the Level 1 Incentive Trip?

To qualify for the Level 1 Incentive Trip, you must achieve a minimum of $10,000 in sales during the qualification period. This period typically runs from January to December of each year. The sales can be a combination of personal sales and team sales.

3. Will I be notified if I qualify for the Level 1 Incentive Trip?

Yes, you will be notified via email if you qualify for the Level 1 Incentive Trip. This notification will also include information about the trip destination, dates, and any additional details.

4. Can I transfer my Level 1 Incentive Trip to someone else?

No, the Level 1 Incentive Trip is non-transferable. It is only available to the Consultant who qualified for it through their sales performance. However, you can choose to decline the trip and the next qualifying Consultant will be offered the opportunity.

5. What happens if I don't meet the qualifications for the Level 1 Incentive Trip?

If you do not meet the qualifications for the Level 1 Incentive Trip, you will not receive the trip rewards. However, you can continue to work towards achieving the sales goals for the next qualification period and have the opportunity to earn the trip in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila