• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 1 Achievers

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
For those of us that earned Level 1, Free Conference, as the 2009 incentive trip, do we know when/how our incentive will show up? I thought it would be on the registration screen, however only our March incentive is showing up there.

I am all registered, just curious how all of that will work.

Thanks and I'll see you in Chicago! Wahooo.....:chef:

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I'm curious too Karen since I also achieved Level 1 last year. I was under the impression we would get the $100 from the incentive in the form of PC$$.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I would call HO but I left my cell phone at home today! Someone needs to call and find out, I'm dying to register!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Karen,

It was there once I got to the end of the registration process. It showed that I owed nothing.

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
I just went to CC to register, and it listed me as

"Full Registration ( Celebrate the Magic Level 1 Achiever : Fee changed from $200.00 ) Cost: $0.00"

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I called HO and they are aware of the problem. They asked me to check back later in the day to register.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I called HO and they are aware of the problem. They asked me to check back later in the day to register.

Sorry but WTF! This irks me just slightly!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

"Full Registration ( Celebrate the Magic Level 1 Achiever : Fee changed from $200.00 ) Cost: $0.00"

Did either of you earn anything for the March incentive though? Cause it's showing that I earned $125 free but no that I earned Level 1.

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
I was level 1 achiever from last year.. :)

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I just got off the phone a minute ago and got the same response.

Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??[/QUOTE]

That's my thought!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Hmmm.... I wonder why some people have it right on their registration and others don't yet. Did you also earn registration in last month's promotion? Maybe the issue is with those that earned both??

Perhaps you are on to something. I only earned it through the Level 1 Achiever.

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
I called and got the same response and am not happy. When you register early you have a better chance of getting the workshops you want. IMO they should have made sure all the kinks were worked out before starting registration

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
I just checked again and mine is corrected now. $0 due.

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
Mine was finally corrected

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
It is fixed for me! Yah!

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Mine is fixed and I am registered!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
Ugh...guess I will have to contact HO. I earned level 1 last year, and $100 toward free conference from the March incentive. The only thing that showed up when I registered was the $100 from the March incentive and I had to put payment information in for the balance of $100. :grumpy:

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
I'm curious too Karen since I also achieved Level 1 last year. I was under the impression we would get the $100 from the incentive in the form of PC$$.

That's what I thought too. And if we earned the March incentive and Level 1 we wouldn't see the PC$$ until August, after we had attended Nat. Conf.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005

Probably for the same reason that some people are being charge double for their hotel registration! My director called me and told me I'd have to a pay $400 up front, and I told her that I'd only had to put down a deposit of $200....that's how we found out she'd been charged double!

She called - they said they are aware of the problem, and are working to correct it.

Oh, and all my level 1 stuff was correct on my registration - including my reimbursement for Conference Club. Sorry!

nene960

Sep 22, 2008
Being charged double for the hotel was from having more than 1 person in the room. I had to delete everyone off my room and book it as a single person room and that corrected the double deposit. I then had to go back in after I had paid the deposit and re-enter the names and consultant #'s of those in my room and no additional charge. My director was having the same problem

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Ugh...guess I will have to contact HO. I earned level 1 last year, and $100 toward free conference from the March incentive. The only thing that showed up when I registered was the $100 from the March incentive and I had to put payment information in for the balance of $100. :grumpy:

Call HO, if you've already paid they will have to sort this out for you!

Karen

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2005
Call HO, if you've already paid they will have to sort this out for you!

Yeah, I just received another confirmation on my registration and they have refunded my credit card! I was just pulling everything up and getting ready to dial the number to HO. Now I don't need to call!!! :sing:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Speaking as someone who worked many years in Tech-Support and such, sometimes, no matter how you program and plan out the code and test things in a lab-environment, you don't find the "bugs" until it goes live into a working environment, at which point you have to react and figure out what the problem is and fix it. Given all of the various circumstances that can and WILL go wrong, I'm sure there were a few kinks that happen- as nearly always do. Report it and be patient. They take care of it as fast as possible. :) I'd say given the amount of time from when the registration opened and when it appears to have been resolved- that's pretty good! *Do you say "thank you"? ;) *

lisaterwilliger

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
When I first tried to register is only was giving me the March promo so I just closed it out and tried 10 minutes later and my level 1 incentive showed up. I was super glad I didn't have to call...there is not much more I hate then having to call HO on a Monday!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views