• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Quitting the Pampered Chef Business a Good Idea?

In summary, Brandy is no longer selling the Pampered Chef business. She has more things scattered through out her place but here are a few things you might find handy. She is interested in the catalog tote, the door slips/postcards and the recipe cards.
brandynichoal
i wont be doing the pampered chef business any longer..... work has really taken up a lot of my time. with having to work every other weekend (mandatory) and not getting off until 8pm at night (12-13 hour shifts) and pulling a lot of overtime, i am just swamped. nor really into selling it any more.

i have more things scattered through out my place but here are a few things you might find handy, let me know if you are interested, and feel free to tell anyone my phone number especially if they are local and need a few supplies. i am not looking to make money off of these, just be fair if you offer me a price!

23 spring / summer catalogs (2012) (opened but still in great shape, no labels on them)

1 spanish

1 package unopened mini catalogs (s/s 2012)

1 sell more, carry less bag opened, never used

1 catalog tote with clear front cover (used still in good shape)

30-40 host packet envelopes

tons of door slips and post cards

2 large black bags to stash extra tools / supplies (the ones you get when you sign up as a consultant)

also tons of those recipe cards you can give out at booths or in packets and stuff. i can let you know which ones

I am interested in your Carry Less Sell More bag!!!!

I am interested in the catalog tote, the door slips/postcards and the recipe cards ... Can you please tell me how much.

But I think that because I am in Canada the shipping will be too expensive :(

I want ALL the recipe cards....but Jennifer has first dibs....

I would like the mini catalogs!

I'm interested in the catalogs and the host packet envelopes if possible? I just signed up after a two year hiatus and need supplies! thx so much! :)

sell more, carry less bag opened, never used

Is this still available?

I will take your catalog tote depending on how much you are asking and if the person from Canada doesn't want it. [email protected]

Guys sorry for the late response. Work has been nuts! I haven't even had a chance to get on here. Let me know if you are still interested in some or all of the stuff. It is all still available. May be easy to text me or call also. If you want to check shipping rates, my zip is 31088Thanks and sorry I am such a late responder!!Brandy. 4783964463

hello brandy, I was wondering if you have anything left?

What does "letting go of the business" mean?

"Letting go of the business" means that you are no longer actively involved in running or managing the business. This can happen for various reasons, such as retirement, selling the business, or passing it on to someone else.

How do I know when it's time to let go of my business?

It's important to regularly evaluate your personal goals and the state of your business to determine if it's time to let go. Factors such as declining profits, changes in the industry, or personal reasons like wanting to retire can all indicate that it may be time to move on from your business.

What steps should I take when letting go of the business?

The first step is to make sure you have a solid exit plan in place. This could include finding a buyer, training a successor, or closing the business. It's also important to consult with a lawyer, accountant, and financial advisor to ensure all legal and financial aspects are taken care of.

How can I emotionally prepare for letting go of my business?

Letting go of a business can be an emotional process, especially if you have poured your heart and soul into it. It's important to acknowledge and process these emotions, and seek support from friends, family, or a therapist if needed. It can also help to focus on the positive aspects of your decision, such as the opportunities it may bring.

Are there any resources or support available for letting go of a business?

Yes, there are many resources and support groups available for business owners who are letting go of their business. You can seek guidance from organizations like SCORE or Small Business Development Centers, as well as online communities and forums. It can also be helpful to connect with other business owners who have gone through a similar experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • dlsmeal