• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Send Letters to Recently Purchased Homeowners?

In summary, our small local paper publishes a list of homes purchased in the county each week. The listings are generally about a month after the purchase date, and include the address of the property and the name of the purchaser, as well as the sales price.
NooraK
Gold Member
Our small local paper publishes a list of homes purchased in the county each week. The listings are generally about a month after the purchase date, and include the address of the property and the name of the purchaser, as well as the sales price.

I was thinking about sending a letter and a mini catalog to the people listed. Has anyone done anthing like this before?

I wrote up a letter, and thought I'd get some critique on it. I plan to print it on my Design Her Gals stationery which will include my contact info, that's why there isn't any on the letter itself.

Attachments

• NewHome.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 720
This is great! I may just start this too. What a great way to spark new business. Thank you for sharing!!

I think that's great! We don't have any info like that published around here that I know of!

That is a great idea..I don't know if our paper does that anymore. I think I am going to have to keep an eye out for that because I LOVE this idea.

The only thing I'm a bit unsure about is the expense of the mini catalogs. There are no phone numbers listed, so I don't have a way to follow up on the mailings.

Home sales are public records, so you should be able to find the information somewhere. I haven't seen this information in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, but I'm sure it would be a huge thing for them to publish since they cover such a large area. I found these in a free, local county paper. I'm sure you could do some kind of an internet search to find similar information for your area.

Hmmm....our local paper prints those. Great idea!

What a great idea! I love your letter.

Noora your letter is awesome. I wish our paper printed soemthing like that.

Let us know how your response is.

NooraK said:
The only thing I'm a bit unsure about is the expense of the mini catalogs. There are no phone numbers listed, so I don't have a way to follow up on the mailings.

I would try the mini's with the first few you send out. If there are quite few you are sending out why not schedule a show and invite them to the show, kind of an open house type thing. You could invite all the other neighbors as well.

If you have the time and the homes are close enough why not hand deliver the information and introduce yourself as a local resident as well. Offer some additional info such as your favorite place to eat, kids play areas and so on.

Well, I dropped about 20 in the mail today. I picked the zip codes closest to me to narrow the field down a bit. I wish I had the time to hand deliver, but with a 21-month-old that's just not feasible. We'll see how this goes. Because of the proximity, the letters should be arriving tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I'm hoping that if I even get one order or show out of the mailing, it'll cover my expense.

Hope it works. I tried it awhile back & got nothing. I had a lot returned because the info supplied in the paper wasn't quite right. worth a shot! good luck.

Well, at this point I'm just waiting.

On a side note, apparently the Design Her Gals people somehow found this post (maybe they get notifications if their name pops up in a google search or something), and posted about my idea on their FB page. :eek: They didn't mention my full name, but they did refer to CS and PC... I wonder if I need to ask them to remove the update?

I started doing this a week ago, with a mini catalog and a postcard filled out to me and on the message side it says, Please add your phone number and email address to be entered into my monthly drawing for a FREE product. You will also recieve my monthly e-newsletter filled with the latest specials, information, as well as a NEW recipe for you to try. I haven't received any of the postcards back yet, but it is worth a shot.

Are you talking about real estate transfers? I'm wondering about these because not all of them are new home purchases ... sometimes the property changes hands because of a death, sometimes it's sold at a sheriff's sale or to someone who renovates it.Might be interesting to form a relationship with a local realtor.To me, the postage would be more pricey than the mini cat. Keep us posted on this and let us know if it yields positive results.

Great idea and great letter. I hope you receive lots of orders and a handful of parties!

I have not had any response.

The section of the paper is titled "Home Sales in ________ County" and lists the sale price as well, so I can pretty well tell that it's not just transfers of deeds and such.

Considering I haven't had even one call, email or inquiry, I don't think I'll do it again with this weeks information.

I tried something similar in a neighborhood of new homes. I did hear back from one gal. She said she'd keep me in mind, but all her free money was going to furnishing her new house, not kitchen stuff...it made sense. The timing wasn't right.

Where do we get the mini catalogs from I have searched Consultant Corner and cant find how to order them.

Thank you,

Michelle Bowen

Mini catalogs can be bought in a supply order on Pampered Partner Plus.

I am looking for a cooking show cover letter and a kitchen cover letter. Would anyone be able to tell me where i would find some of those?:D

What is "Letters to Home Purchasers"?

"Letters to Home Purchasers" is a customizable set of letters designed to help real estate agents and homeowners communicate effectively with potential buyers during the home selling process.

How can these letters benefit me as a real estate agent?

These letters can save you time and effort by providing professionally written templates that you can easily personalize and send to your clients. They can also help you stay in touch with potential buyers and showcase the features and benefits of your listings.

Do I need any special software to use these letters?

No, you do not need any special software. These letters are available in a printable PDF format that can be easily opened and edited on any computer or mobile device.

Can I customize the letters to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the letters by adding your own branding, contact information, and personalized messages. You can also choose which letters to use and in what order, depending on your specific situation.

Are these letters only for home sellers, or can they be used for other types of properties?

These letters are primarily designed for home sellers, but they can also be used for other types of properties such as condos, apartments, and commercial buildings. The letters can be easily adapted to fit any type of real estate transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • DebbieSAChef