• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing January Host Letters with Holiday Recipes?

In summary, Beth found the letters she used last year and changed the recipes for this year. She recommends using them to keep in touch with your January hosts.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I thought I had these saved, but now can't find them...and I did do a search in the files here, because I know I got them from here - but I'm not sure how to search for them (Seems like they were all downloaded separately)
But does anyone have the files of the Series of letters to send in December to your January Hosts to keep them on track? They had Holiday recipes w/ each letter.....

TIA!

Here's what I have. These were from last year. I didn't update anything on these yet.

Attachments

• cons. greetings jan 2007 host#1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 482
  • greetings #1 recipe 2007_color.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 400
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 340
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_color.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 359
  • cons. greetings jan 2007 host#3.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 362
Here's the rest. (Max 5 per posting)

Attachments

• HostCoaching Holiday Calendar 2007 2008.doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 475
  • cover postcard to cons.2007-8.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 393
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_color.doc
    37 KB · Views: 338
I also have the recipes with black and white pics if you'd rather use them.

Attachments

• greetings #1 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    76 KB · Views: 474
  • greetings #2 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 368
  • greetings #3 recipe 2007_bw.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 343
Thank you Thank you Thank you BETH!

These are different than the ones I used last year, but I really like these too!

A note for everyone! I used something like this last year for my January Hosts - and had my best January EVER! I scheduled 11 shows, and 9 held (2 were rescheduled because of illness/weather). I had $4900 in sales which equaled 9800 points. plus extra bonus points for having $3000 in sales (I think that is how it went). I Attribute alot of that success to using the letters/postcards to keep in touch with my hosts during December!

Beth - these are great!! I love them!! :D

I am definitely planning on using them and hopefully seeing my January start off with a bang! :D

Okay - I found the letters I used last year - and just changed the recipes for this year.

Attachments

• Holiday Host Coaching Letters.doc
    258.5 KB · Views: 542
Once again - thanks!! I love the letters. Now I can't decide which set to use! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I found the letters I used last year - and just changed the recipes for this year.

Great...more super choices to choose from! These have all gotten me really excited about my shows for the month of January. Thanks for the letters...and the idea...and the thread! I'm learning new stuff all the time!

Thank you for these - great way to keep in touch with the Jan hosts. Really want one of those fabulous incentives!!!

I did my January Catalog & Cooking Host letters last night from the same pattern as the other months. Here are those if they help.

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - JAN.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 393
  • COOKING SHOW - JAN.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 375
ha-ha becky I thought I was the only one who forgets to save things after I look at them.

I forget too. But my New Years resolution I have been working on already. I have a 4g flashdrive that contains all of my pampered chef files in easily identifiable files. One day I'll get organized enough to cross-reference these items, but for now I'm just happy I haven't lost the flash drive. LOL. :p

bumping for Becky :chef:

BethCooks4U said:
bumping for Becky :chef:

You know what's funny Beth? I am the one who posted it before! :eek: Duh! :eek: Going to SAVE them right now!

Thanks!

1. What is "Letters for January Hosts..."?

"Letters for January Hosts..." is a monthly program offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts who hold a party during the month of January. It is a special thank you gift for hosting a party and a way for us to show our appreciation for their support.

2. How can I participate in "Letters for January Hosts..."?

To participate in "Letters for January Hosts...", simply host a party with Pampered Chef during the month of January. Our consultants will provide you with more information and help you sign up for the program.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Letters for January Hosts..."?

By participating in "Letters for January Hosts...", you will receive a special personalized letter from our CEO as a thank you for hosting a party. In addition, you may also receive exclusive offers and discounts on our products.

4. Can I still receive "Letters for January Hosts..." if I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can still participate in "Letters for January Hosts..." if you host a virtual party. Our consultants will provide you with the necessary information and instructions for signing up for the program.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Letters for January Hosts..."?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Letters for January Hosts...". It is our way of thanking our hosts for their support and loyalty to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • hannahkatsmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hannahkatsmom
  • ree_countrygirl