• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Include a Gratitude Letter with My Pampered Chef Fridge Calendar?

In summary, a fridge calendar with a business card is a good way to say thanks to past customers and hosts.
queenjean
I am sending my past hosts and best customers a fridge calendar with my business card this year. Should I send a letter with it expressing my gratitude and happy holidays? If someone could save me some very valuable time and share your letter or note you sent with a holiday card with me I would very thankful.

THANKS MUCH!!:)

I would totally send them a card or something. That would make them feel special! :D

That is so funny that you wrote this--I was JUST thinking about it too! I've just finished putting on my biz cards on the calendars & I have been trying to think of something to write on a separate paper. I haven't written it yet, but I'm going to put something on it about thanking them for supporting my business this year & how much fun it was to work with them. But if someone already has something typed up, that would be great!

I was thinking of putting something like:Thanks for being such a good customer/host (depending on what you are sending them for) this past year. Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen!

I LOVE that without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen phrase! I put it at the bottom of my newsletters. Thanks!

Thanks!I have to get these things in the mail soon. I will post my letter I include if anyone is interested. It is not written yet, I am still closing shows! YIKES!!

Here's my holiday letterWell, after weighing the business card magnet calendars I realized that the letter needed to be more of a short note because I do not want to put extra postage on each one. Here is my version. A great book, by the way, with what words to use for any occasion personal or business is "How to Say It" by Rosalie Maggio. Cora Fischer recommended it to me.Let me know if you have any comments good or bad about the note. I want to send them out tomorrow. THANKS!

Attachments

• Happy Holidays letter 2006.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 340
I think that looks pretty good. How much did the calendar weigh? I didn't even think about that. They seem so small to me!

Sometimes there's a piece of the magnet that will come out to lighten it.

Ok, that must be why they seem light to me. I took out the middle part of the magnet to get more out of my money. I'm using the extra magnet to make more magnetic business cards for shows, etc.

Oh! I never thought of that. - Taking out the middle part of the magnet. The magnet and calendar weigh 1.0 oz even on my postal scale. I'll have to see how much it weighs after I add my note. If it is too much I will have to go back and try to take out the middle piece of the magnet.

queenjean said:
Oh! I never thought of that. - Taking out the middle part of the magnet. The magnet and calendar weigh 1.0 oz even on my postal scale. I'll have to see how much it weighs after I add my note. If it is too much I will have to go back and try to take out the middle piece of the magnet.

You could anyway because the card fits great without the middle. Then you have an extra magnet to make a biz card magnet with!! You get more for your money!

What is a "Letter With Magnet Calendar"?

A "Letter With Magnet Calendar" is a unique and functional calendar that features a magnet on the back, allowing it to be easily displayed on a refrigerator or other metal surface. It also includes a letter-sized notepad for writing down important notes and reminders.

What are the dimensions of the "Letter With Magnet Calendar"?

The "Letter With Magnet Calendar" measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches, which is the standard size for a letter-sized notepad. The magnet on the back is strong enough to securely hold the calendar in place on any metal surface.

Is the calendar customizable?

Yes, the "Letter With Magnet Calendar" can be customized with your own personal touch. You can add your name, a special message, or even a photo to make it a one-of-a-kind calendar that reflects your style and personality.

What type of paper is used for the notepad?

The notepad included in the "Letter With Magnet Calendar" is made from high-quality, thick paper that is perfect for writing and prevents bleed-through from pens or markers. It is also easy to tear off sheets without any mess or tearing.

Can the "Letter With Magnet Calendar" be used for multiple years?

While the "Letter With Magnet Calendar" does not have specific dates or years printed on it, it can be used for multiple years by simply filling in the dates and months yourself. This makes it a versatile and long-lasting calendar that can be used year after year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez