• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Catalog with a Letter: Any Suggestions?

In summary, the host's February 26th event was cancelled due to a lack of attendance. A lot of the host's neighbors were invited to the event, but 13 of the invitees were unable to come. The host is still planning to do a kitchen show on her scheduled date and a catalog show in March if they can collect enough orders from the invited guests.
chefnicole
I am so bummed right now. My Feb 26th host just called to say that of the 14 people she sent "save the date" emails to, 13 can't come. She is also inviting a lot of her neighbors so I do have hope. Of the 13 that can't come, approximately half have told her they would like to see the new catalog and perhaps place an order (she is a repeat host and people are really tired of this one). I would like to send a letter with the new catalog and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I have seen things out there but can't seem to find them now that I need help. Before I re-create the wheel I thought I would ask the most creative and talented group of people I have ever seen first. :confused:

Nicole Kuperberg
Independent Consultant
Lake Mary, Florida

Letting the cat out of the bag too soonI don't have such a letter, but wanted to let you know that the same thing happened to me in 2004. I now do not let them know of the new products until February shows. I still book into March in January, but don't say that there will be new products. A lot of consultants disagree with me, but its the ones that have a large enough clientelle that they can afford to. I still only have 4-5 shows a month and am not ready to take the chance of them deliberately postponing to see the new. I do send the teasers (and now the mini-catalogs) to some of my good pasts hosts.

Thanks for the advice. I understand that in theory, and I agree, but most of her guests, as well as the host, are REALLY seasoned PC customers and know the new catalog comes out in March so there is no hiding it from them. I think she is going to do a kitchen show on her scheduled date and then a catalog show in March if we collect enough orders. She realizes that she will lose benefits from breaking it into 2 shows but these people own most of the current catalog and WILL NOT place an order otherwise.

1. What is a "Letter to Send With Catalog"?

A "Letter to Send With Catalog" is a personalized letter that is included with the Pampered Chef catalog when it is sent to customers. It serves as an introduction to the products and highlights any current promotions or specials.

2. Can I customize the letter to include my own information?

Yes, you can customize the "Letter to Send With Catalog" to include your own contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. This allows customers to easily reach out to you with any questions or orders.

3. How do I request a "Letter to Send With Catalog"?

To request a "Letter to Send With Catalog," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a personalized letter and assist you with any other marketing materials you may need.

4. Do I need to include the "Letter to Send With Catalog" with every catalog I send out?

While it is not required to include the "Letter to Send With Catalog" with every catalog, it is highly recommended. The personalized touch can make a positive impression on customers and may lead to increased orders and sales.

5. Can I include other materials, such as business cards, with the "Letter to Send With Catalog"?

Yes, you can include additional materials, such as business cards or flyers, with the "Letter to Send With Catalog." This is a great way to provide customers with all the information they need to contact you and place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • sk8rgrrl99