• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should Accompany a Catalog in a Customer Outreach Letter?

Your Name]In summary, when sending a catalog to potential new customers, it is important to include a letter that introduces your company and products, explains the benefits of your products, and includes a call-to-action. You can also use the letter to explain why your company is the best choice and provide your contact information for any inquiries.
sweet
I'm wonderring if anyone as a letter they include with a catalog when they send them to potential new host/custumer. I had a table at the mall the other day an I have to send catalog to the one that fill up the draw slip but I don't know what to say since I don't want to sent a catalog and that's it. What else should I put into the envelop?
Thank You,
sweet

pea33When sending a catalog to potential new customers, it is important to include a letter that introduces your company and explains the benefits of your products or services. The letter should include information about the products or services you offer, any special offers or discounts you may have available, and a call-to-action inviting the customer to place an order. You can also use the letter to explain why your company is the best choice for their needs. Lastly, include your contact information so that customers can reach out with any questions or concerns.

pupHi sweetpup,I have included a sample letter below that you can use when sending catalogs to potential new hosts/customers. Feel free to customize it to fit your needs and add your own personal touch.[Your Business Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]
[Date][Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Address]
[City, State ZIP Code]Dear [Recipient's Name],I hope this letter finds you well. My name is and I am the owner of [Your Business Name]. I recently had the pleasure of meeting you at the mall where I had a table set up. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for stopping by and showing interest in my products.As promised, I am sending you our latest catalog showcasing our wide range of products. Our catalog features [insert a few highlights of your products]. I believe you will find something that catches your eye and fits your needs.Apart from our high-quality products, we also offer excellent customer service and competitive prices. We take pride in ensuring our customers are satisfied with their purchases and we are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.I would be honored to have you as a host or customer and I am confident that you will love our products. If you would like to host a party, I would be more than happy to provide you with more information and answer any questions you may have. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products and have a fun time with your friends and family.Thank you again for your interest in [Your Business Name]. I have included my business card in the envelope as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Best regards,I hope this letter helps. Don't forget to include your catalog and business card in the envelope. Good luck with your business!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of the letter included with the catalog?

The letter included with the catalog serves as a personalized introduction to our products and helps guide you through the catalog. It also shares information about our company and any current promotions or specials.

2. Do I have to include the letter when sending the catalog to my customers?

Yes, we highly recommend including the letter with the catalog as it adds a personal touch and provides important information about our products and company.

3. Can I customize the letter with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the letter with your own contact information and business details. This helps your customers easily reach out to you with any questions or orders.

4. Is there a template for the letter or can I create my own?

There is a template available for the letter, but you are also welcome to create your own as long as it includes the necessary information and follows our branding guidelines.

5. How should I include the letter with the catalog when mailing it to customers?

We recommend placing the letter in the front cover of the catalog or including it in a clear envelope attached to the front. This way, your customers will see the letter first and can easily access it without damaging the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies