• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Include in Host Packet

In summary, Sherri's flyer and letter give customers information on how to season the stoneware muffin pan to avoid sticking and recipes other than just muffins and cupcakes.
Chef Martinez
I was wonderin if anyone had any letters they put in their host packets explaining general info about the upcoming party. If you do, please share! I would like to make my host packets a little more personal and less generic. Thank you! :)

Here is what I use. I have attached July and Aug. This comes from another talented Consultant on another board. Thanks to all her hard work.

Attachments

• July Host Flier.doc
    84 KB · Views: 1,988
  • August Host Flier.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,849
Thank you!These are great. Thanks

Great!!!Wow,
Those are great letters, I was looking for something myself. Someone I had asked to be a host asked me to send her some information. I did a letter but it was missing some things and I couldn't figure out what it was missing. If you don't mind I would like to use some of your letter.

Thanks so much,
Debbie

Mine is definitely not as exciting!! I may need to start using those month-specific ones. I'll attach mine, but it's basically the same info. I like how this is personalized for each month.

I really like yours, Becky. I think the timeline aspect is really great- gives the hosts specific steps to follow, so it won't seem overwhelming. Thanks for sharing it! I also like the recruiting seed planted at the end. I think I will be using this from now on, instead of what I have been using!

Thats a neat idea to put a host letter like you ladies posted. Do you put that in there instead of a show planner or in addition to it? Have you had a good response as far as the hosts actually using the host packet? I know it seems like mine is a waste because my hosts barely look in their host packets.

In the host packet I put in the host flyer, 3 catelogs, 3 o/o forms, Tale of 2 Hostesses and a Coupon Challenge. Oh, and of course the guest and host special.

What are the tale of the two hostesses and the coupon challenge?? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Here you go!I've attached them for you!

Jodi

Thank you, i will use those!

Flyer for host packetThanks Sherri! Those flyers are great. I noticed that you have a recipe bullet that says: See the enclosed flyer for my featured appetizer, main dish, or dessert of the month. You choose one recipe for me to prepare and purchase the ingredients for the recipe. I was wondering if I could see that too. I am a new consultant and I had four kitchen shows scheduled for July and now I only have ONE! With summer vacations and everything my hosts have rescheduled. But in the meantime I need some hosts for July. I think this will help. Thanks!

Lisa :)
sOhSherri said:
Here is what I use. I have attached July and Aug. This comes from another talented Consultant on another board. Thanks to all her hard work.

I change these recipes with each season. If they decide to do a theme show, I have several separate fliers (in my booking/theme show binder) with different recipes for each show otherwise they can pick any one of these.

Attachments

• Spring 2005 Menu.doc
    818 KB · Views: 1,206
Thanks for the ideas!That looks great Sherri! I think when I branch out a little more (maybe when September rolls around) I will offer more selection to my hosts. Thanks for the ideas!! :) :)

PampMomof3 said:
That looks great Sherri! I think when I branch out a little more

I started with just one recipe until I got comfortable enough to gab and cook at the same time (and got bored stiff with the same recipe). I slowly started adding recipes. Now I am comfident enough to do any recipe (even if I have not tried it out first on my family). It just takes some time to get to this point.

Flyers and LettersOh my, you all have some great ideas. Thanks to Chef Martinez for asking the first question. :)

fyler or letterdoes anyone have a flyer explain ...If i can do this ,because i don't cook ;)

whitetiger,
what flyer are you looking for?

Muffin PanDoes anyone have a letter to give customers that purchase the stoneware muffin pan? That would tell them how to season it to keep it from sticking. And some recipes other that just muffins & cup cakes. Thanks!

I received a recipe from someone on another group that I swear by now for the stones. You mix equal amounts of shortening, oil and flour together. Then, with the pastry brush, brush it on the pan (works great for the muffin pan and the fluted pan, especially). It makes the cakes just come out of the pan perfectly (do make sure you have a baking rack or plate under it when you flip them out...they come out so easily it's almost scary). I think the name of the recipe is Pan-Eze...but don't say it too quickly or it will sound like panties! :D

Nancy

Angela Epps said:
Does anyone have a letter to give customers that purchase the stoneware muffin pan? That would tell them how to season it to keep it from sticking. And some recipes other that just muffins & cup cakes. Thanks!

Cute!Your poem was sooooo cute! I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing.

After conference, I changed mine and have been using this modified version. Seems to be working.

Attachments

• Hostess Packet Cover Letter (for mailing).doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,677
Thanks Rita!What a great host packet letter Rita! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Perfect!I was just getting ready to sit down and create a hostess letter when I came upon this thread. Thank you!! :D

I Can't Open itIs there anyway someone can email me this letter. I don't have Word, so I am not able to view it :(
Thank~you

The post from Rita with the letter attached, you mention a free gift that you give for having them fill out the guest list via email? What free gift do you give them..........also, in the past I mailed out the invites and for some reason got worse response at parties. I sent out 40 invites one time and no one showed. Has this happened to anyone before? It was pretty bad. I would love to provide this service to my hostesses, but for some reason it did not work for me.

My Host flyersThese are the flyers that I use for Ktichen Host and Catalog Host flyers.

Attachments

• Kit Host Flyer -Dec05.doc
    550.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Cat Host Flyer -Dec05.doc
    551 KB · Views: 443
  • Kit Host Flyer -Jan06.doc
    547.5 KB · Views: 618
  • Cat Host Flyer -Jan06.doc
    546.5 KB · Views: 666
Flyers
AldeaY said:
These are the flyers that I use for Ktichen Host and Catalog Host flyers.

Thank you Aldea! Great Idea!

Tasha

I hope this goes through as an attatchment, it is the first ime I'm sending one! Hope you receive it!! If not, let me now and i'll try agian.

LuvStoneware said:
The post from Rita with the letter attached, you mention a free gift that you give for having them fill out the guest list via email? What free gift do you give them..........also, in the past I mailed out the invites and for some reason got worse response at parties. I sent out 40 invites one time and no one showed. Has this happened to anyone before? It was pretty bad. I would love to provide this service to my hostesses, but for some reason it did not work for me.
Sorry darlin'. Just now saw your post! Generally, I give them a mini-serving spatula for helping "serve" up a great show. I change it up every now & then based on what extras I have laying around. Now one show, the host had given me the list with 54 people, had 22 at the show, and had her list to me EARLY, which was much appreciated (not having to chase her down or play phone tag). I gave her the micro-cooker (a discontinued color I received from National Conference goodie-boxes).

after you mail out the postcards, who did the reminder calls?

Who makes the reminder calls.Recently, I'd say 85% of the time, my host does. Why? They've usually put office number and written same in the columns, left it blank, etc. I always suggest that they make the reminder call. With that being said, if there are a lot of numbers or I think I should (in order to know it was done - we've all had those hostesses), then I go ahead.

April Letter to HostHas anyone made up April Kitchen/Catalog host letters yet? I'm sure I could probably edit one that I have from a previous month, but I have to admit I'm feeling a little lazy :rolleyes:

Feb-March-April Host/Guest SpecialsI had another one but unable to find at this time. Hope this helps. Make necessary Changes, that's it!
Tricia

Attachments

• Feb-March-April Guest andHost Specials.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 592
March April MayI am not sure of the originator... but I have updated Feb March Apr, to Mar Apr May...

Hope someone can use it!!!

Attachments

• marapr may[1].doc
    246.5 KB · Views: 584
the suspense is killing me!Your idea sounds great...I just can't open the file. Could you please send it to my e-mail. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Becca
[email protected]

Last edited:
Maybe this will help someoneHere's what I use when I send my recipe selection. :)

Attachments

• letter #2 GREAT PARTY GRT RESULTS.doc
    56 KB · Views: 619

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlhileman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies