• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to bridal shops

Mar 2, 2006
Hey, I found a letter on here to send to the brides, that was great. I am now looking for a letter to send to the bridal shops in this area (that hasn't already gotten hit!). :) I am going to send the owner of the shop a copy of the flyer for the registry, a catalog & business card. I would also like to send a letter, just stating why they should do this. Does anyone have any ideas? I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2005
I don't know if it will help, but I've attached a letter that I sent to about 5 businesses in my area.

Attachments

• Wedding Registry cover letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 792
Mar 2, 2006
Thank you so much!!!! That really helps alot. I am just no good writing letters to businesses. I really appreciate it

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
kkpchef said:
I don't know if it will help, but I've attached a letter that I sent to about 5 businesses in my area.
Did you have any luck? Have you followed up with phone calls? That's what I think would be the most successful. Or going in in person. Has anyone had any luck with that? I was thinking of doing some type of referral/reward program for the owner of the bridal shop if brides utilize the wedding registry.