• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I thank my guests and promote my services after a successful party?

In summary, the speaker had a successful show last weekend with 8 guests and is still waiting to close in a day or two. They are considering adding a letter to each guest's order to thank them for coming and promote their services. They also mention that there were 3 guests who ordered stoneware for the first time and they plan to remind them how to properly season it. The speaker usually includes a thank you note with each receipt and offers to treat the guests to a fun night out hosting their own show. They also mention the possibility of recruiting them as consultants. The speaker follows up with each guest before the 30 day policy to discuss these topics.
lisasfuncooking
I had a show last weekend that finally got me "out of my circle" with 8 guests.
I am still waiting to close in a day or two. Even though I know everyone had a great time and loved the food, I know there were a lot of things I did not get a chance to say. :blushing: For an example, explain about my website, outlet, bridal registries, fundraisers........ They were a chatty group.
So I was thinking of adding a letter in each of there orders, thanking them for coming and adding some of the services I offer. Does anyone do this and what to you say?
Also there were 3 guests that ordered a total of 7 pieces of stoneware that had never used them before. I love stoneware newbies. :D So I was going to remind them how to season them correctly. I know they said they were excited about it and if they like them they would order more. Is there anything specific that explains in detail about seasoning stoneware?

I think I'd do a customer care call rather than adding a letter! This way you're talking to them and if they have any questions you're there to answer right then!

I always include a thank you note with each receipt. I give them to the host to include in with the purchases, or mail them to anyone who had their items direct shipped. My letter is 3 paragraphs:
#1: Thank you for coming and placing an order. Or, sorry you missed it, we had a fabulous time making___. Hopefully you'll make the next one. Your products have arrived. Remember the 30 day policy. Call me by XX day if you have a problem.

#2: I'd love to treat you to a fun night out with the gals. Why not consider hosting your own show? Host benefits...Relay the next months host special. Think about, I'll give you call soon. If it's someone far away, I tell them about a catalog show.

#3:I ask if they could use extra income...include a recruiting flier in the letter.

I then follow up prior to the 30 days and ask about each of the 3 things I wrote in the letter. When I ask, I find people are prepared for the questions because they've read the letter. I do ask in the order of the paragraphs so I don't go right into, do you wanna be a consultant??

What is a "Letter to Add to Guests Order"?

A "Letter to Add to Guests Order" is a document that is added to a guest's order to provide additional information or instructions.

Why is a "Letter to Add to Guests Order" necessary?

A "Letter to Add to Guests Order" may be necessary to clarify details of the order, provide important updates or changes, or include special instructions for the guest.

How do I create a "Letter to Add to Guests Order"?

To create a "Letter to Add to Guests Order", simply type out the necessary information or instructions in a word processing program, save the document, and attach it to the guest's order.

Can a "Letter to Add to Guests Order" be customized?

Yes, a "Letter to Add to Guests Order" can be customized to include specific details or instructions for each guest's order.

Is a "Letter to Add to Guests Order" required for every order?

No, a "Letter to Add to Guests Order" is not required for every order. It should only be used when necessary to provide additional information or instructions for the guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luvtocook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • esavvymom