1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Letter re: New Registry?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Just wondeirng if anyone has created a letter talking about our new WEdding registry yet?

Feb 2, 2006
  2. plichte

plichte Member

Threw it Together

I just threw this together over my lunch hour because I have been wanting something too. Please feel free to rip it apart because I did literally just throw it together! I have uploaded it as a pdf, made in publisher. If you are unable to open let me know. You are also free to use it as you please, just let me know and I can hopefully send you a modifiable version.

Attached Files:

Feb 3, 2006
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

thank you!

That was beautiful! I can't cut and paste as I can't seem to convert PDF adobe to word but I can print it out and create my own that is similar!

thanks for sharing!

Feb 3, 2006
  4. sweet

sweet Member

Just wondering how you got the new logo

Feb 3, 2006
  5. plichte

plichte Member

I copied It

I copied it from the Special Edition KCN online at CC.

Feb 3, 2006
  6. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

HI...GREAT LETTER...do you mind attaching the publisher file..or e-mail me it to me : angelazta@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Cheers,
    Angela

Feb 3, 2006
  7. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

Hi Paula.

Great Letter; very professional!!!!! One thing though. on the bottom, I think you are missing a word or two. It reads: "Contact me TODAY to find out more
    about our wedding registry or wedding
    showers! Whichever you choose,
    you’ll be cooking up a lifetime of" There is no wording after that.

Other than that it is awesome!!!!!!

Feb 3, 2006
  8. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Here are two I have...

I made up a flyer for a bridal fair I am doing tomorrow and I received the other from someone (author unknown!)

Attached Files:

Feb 3, 2006
  9. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

Attached Files:

Feb 4, 2006
  10. pchefmomof2

pchefmomof2 Member

I would love to have this too! Could you also email me the format it publisher or Word, if you don't mind? pchefkimmurdock@earthlink.net . Thank you! :)

Feb 5, 2006
  11. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Is there any way you can attach the letter as a word file?

Feb 6, 2006
  12. plichte

plichte Member

I am Going to Attach a Few

I have put the flier into word a couple of different ways. i will attach both, use to your liking.

Attached Files:

Feb 7, 2006
  13. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Thank you so much !!!!

Feb 7, 2006
  14. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks so much Paula. I especially love document #2!

Harriet

15. Great flyer Paula, Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing Paula. I love your attachment 3. I have been able to edit the contact info, but the corner borders are all going in the same direction and I cann't seem to figure out how to rotate them and change the color to match the side lines. Can you maybe tell me how or post a new attachment with these changes.

Thanks,
    Robin
    chefrobina

Feb 17, 2006
  16. plichte

plichte Member

Robin:

I am not sure what is going on with the attachment. I just tried opening #3 and everything opened up fine. The colors didn't match in the original. If you have publisher, you can try opening the first attachment I put on, that is actually where I make my flyers. Converting them into word does sometimes make them tricky to work with.

Feb 17, 2006
  17. I do have publisher 98. I tried opening your first letter but it was in PDF and I couldn't get it to publisher. Would you mind emailing your PUB. saved copy. I should be able to then save it to my computer and then open it in publisher.
    When I open letter 3 everything is correct but its like all four corners rounded corners are all like the top right one.Did the fancy corner border and the two little fancy op top come from publisher? I love them they make it look on professional. Also , I wanted to add, if you just threw this together on your lunch hour, I would love to see something that you actually pondered with and took time with. 'Cause this is great work !! You must be a natural for these things.

Robin
    chefrobina@earthlink.net

Feb 17, 2006
  18. plichte

plichte Member

Ok, I forgot my disk at home (at work now) but will tonight when I get home attach the publisher file. As far as the corners and all that, I just used a publisher template to make the flyer, I just inserted the information. Will attach tonight, will make a note in my planner, otherwise I will forget.

Feb 17, 2006
Have something to add?