• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Wedding Registry Letter: Have You Created Yours Yet?

In summary, the guide is well written, organized, and easy to use. I would definitely recommend it to other couples planning their weddings.Thank you again!Hi Paula!Just wanted to drop a quick note and say thank you for creating such a great wedding registry guide! I have been using it as a reference for my own registry and it has been so helpful.In summary, the guide is well written, organized, and easy to use. I would definitely recommend
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondeirng if anyone has created a letter talking about our new WEdding registry yet?

Threw it TogetherI just threw this together over my lunch hour because I have been wanting something too. Please feel free to rip it apart because I did literally just throw it together! I have uploaded it as a pdf, made in publisher. If you are unable to open let me know. You are also free to use it as you please, just let me know and I can hopefully send you a modifiable version.

Attachments

• letter.pdf
    85 KB · Views: 925
thank you!That was beautiful! I can't cut and paste as I can't seem to convert PDF adobe to word but I can print it out and create my own that is similar!

thanks for sharing!

Just wondering how you got the new logo

I copied ItI copied it from the Special Edition KCN online at CC.

HI...GREAT LETTER...do you mind attaching the publisher file..or e-mail me it to me : [email protected]
Thanks!
Cheers,
Angela

plichte said:
I just threw this together over my lunch hour because I have been wanting something too. Please feel free to rip it apart because I did literally just throw it together! I have uploaded it as a pdf, made in publisher. If you are unable to open let me know. You are also free to use it as you please, just let me know and I can hopefully send you a modifiable version.

Hi Paula.

Great Letter; very professional!!!!! One thing though. on the bottom, I think you are missing a word or two. It reads: "Contact me TODAY to find out more
about our wedding registry or wedding
showers! Whichever you choose,
you’ll be cooking up a lifetime of" There is no wording after that.

Other than that it is awesome!!!!!!

Here are two I have...I made up a flyer for a bridal fair I am doing tomorrow and I received the other from someone (author unknown!)

Attachments

• booth flyer.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 995
  • Online Wedding Registry flyer.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,118

Attachments

• tpc_horiz_logo_bw.gif
    tpc_horiz_logo_bw.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 759
  • tpc_stacked_logo_bw.gif
    tpc_stacked_logo_bw.gif
    3 KB · Views: 837
I would love to have this too! Could you also email me the format it publisher or Word, if you don't mind? [email protected] . Thank you! :)

Is there any way you can attach the letter as a word file?

I am Going to Attach a FewI have put the flier into word a couple of different ways. i will attach both, use to your liking.

Attachments

• letter 2.doc
    9 KB · Views: 759
  • letter 3.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 534
Thank you so much !!!!

Thanks so much Paula. I especially love document #2!

Harriet

Great flyer Paula, Thanks for sharingThanks for sharing Paula. I love your attachment 3. I have been able to edit the contact info, but the corner borders are all going in the same direction and I cann't seem to figure out how to rotate them and change the color to match the side lines. Can you maybe tell me how or post a new attachment with these changes.

Thanks,
Robin
chefrobina

Robin:

I am not sure what is going on with the attachment. I just tried opening #3 and everything opened up fine. The colors didn't match in the original. If you have publisher, you can try opening the first attachment I put on, that is actually where I make my flyers. Converting them into word does sometimes make them tricky to work with.

I do have publisher 98. I tried opening your first letter but it was in PDF and I couldn't get it to publisher. Would you mind emailing your PUB. saved copy. I should be able to then save it to my computer and then open it in publisher.
When I open letter 3 everything is correct but its like all four corners rounded corners are all like the top right one.Did the fancy corner border and the two little fancy op top come from publisher? I love them they make it look on professional. Also , I wanted to add, if you just threw this together on your lunch hour, I would love to see something that you actually pondered with and took time with. 'Cause this is great work !! You must be a natural for these things.

Robin
[email protected]

Ok, I forgot my disk at home (at work now) but will tonight when I get home attach the publisher file. As far as the corners and all that, I just used a publisher template to make the flyer, I just inserted the information. Will attach tonight, will make a note in my planner, otherwise I will forget.

What is a "Letter Re: New Registry?"

A "Letter Re: New Registry" is a letter sent to customers by Pampered Chef, informing them about the launch of a new registry service. This service allows customers to create a registry for special occasions and events, and their friends and family can purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts for the occasion.

How do I create a registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a registry with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to set up your registry, including choosing products and adding them to your list. You can also visit one of our in-person events or parties and ask the consultant to help you create a registry.

Can I add items from other stores or brands to my Pampered Chef registry?

At this time, our registry service only allows for Pampered Chef products to be added. However, you can add items from other stores or brands to your wishlist and share it with your friends and family.

How can I share my Pampered Chef registry with my friends and family?

Once you have created your registry, you can share it with your friends and family by either sending them a link to your registry or by sharing it on social media. You can also print out registry cards provided by Pampered Chef and hand them out to your guests or include them in invitations.

What happens if I receive duplicate gifts from my Pampered Chef registry?

If you receive duplicate gifts from your Pampered Chef registry, you can return the duplicate item for a refund or exchange it for another item of equal value. Our customer service team is available to assist you with any returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
  • PamperedCaniac