• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I improve my fundraising success?

even if I just send the packets out and don't have a personal connection to the person getting the flyer... if I am targeting the right person and have a good flyer, they will see it. When you are setting up your FR you do not have to offer any extra %. Or you can chose however much you want to add 1% 5% or all of your commission. It is strictly up to you.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Here are the documents that I used in my last fund raiser. My kick-off show did not include a demo. I focused on how to get orders, how to use my website and key/buzz word to use to get orders. The organization has $1752 in product sales and made $450. I got one booking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me [email protected].

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN.doc
    28 KB · Views: 756
  • HBA Fund Raiser Form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 675
  • Try Me List.doc
    24 KB · Views: 917
  • FUNDRAISER OVERVIEW LETTER 05.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 880
:) Thanks so much, Shari! I really appreciate the practical assistance.

Fundraiser Amounts
Sk8Mom209 said:
Here are the documents that I used in my last fund raiser. My kick-off show did not include a demo. I focused on how to get orders, how to use my website and key/buzz word to use to get orders. The organization has $1752 in product sales and made $450. I got one booking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me [email protected].

Thank you so much for the great info. However, I am confused. I thought the organization receives 15% but the flyer states 25%. Could someone clear this up for me? I really want to start working on fundraisers and plan on sending flyers to the schools if I can get contact names within the next two weeks. Thank you so much for any help that can be lent.

Christol

As she noted on the bottom of the flyer that is her own personal donation to the organization. She is donating to them on her own as well to give them more of a profit to up her commission. That is what is so great about PC its your business and you can do what you want to help out and to keep them as customers.

christol7 said:
Thank you so much for the great info. However, I am confused. I thought the organization receives 15% but the flyer states 25%. Could someone clear this up for me? I really want to start working on fundraisers and plan on sending flyers to the schools if I can get contact names within the next two weeks. Thank you so much for any help that can be lent.

Christol

Yes Christol. You are correct. As Chefloriray indicated that choose to donate and additional 10% to this organization on sales and on bookings I donated an additional $7. The amount I donate to the organization depends on the organization and how my bookings. I did a FR show for an organization my mother belongs to and donate all of my commission to them in addition to the PC Donation. However, I do not always donate this much. The majority of the time I only donate an additional 5%.

Sorry for the confusion!

Thank youShari,

Thank you for the response and the clarification. I would really like to due a few fundraisers this year and I want to make sure I am clear on what I am offering. I am trying to find contacts in the schools to send the information to but I have had no luck as of yet.

When you have a fundraiser are you have they all been something that you were personally involved with?

Thank you again for your help.

Christol

Fundraiser Involvement
christol7 said:
Shari,

When you have a fundraiser are you have they all been something that you were personally involved with?

Thank you again for your help.

Christol

I have only done two FR that I had a connection too. One for a small group my mother belongs to and then my last one with the Hospice Butterfly Auxiliary. The woman I work with was the 1st president of the HBA when it formed 5 years ago. So working with her I have helped her put together a lot of flyers and mailings and such. So even though I am not a member, yet, I feel very connected to the group.

When you are setting up your FR you do not have to offer any extra %. Or you can chose however much you want to add 1% 5% or all of your commission. It is strictly up to you.

When I sent my mass mailing, I addressed an envelope with the packet to every organization I could like of at my daughter's high school (cheerleading, basketball, football, ROTC, ASB, etc.) It was something I decided to do on the spur of the moment and the only contact I knew specifically was the cheerleading coach. I decided it was better just sent every group a packet, than wait until Monday to call the school and not be able to get the info and then get discouraged. I did not get any shows from the school, but I ended up with my $1800 show with the HBA. But I do know that the cheerleading, basketball and football coaches for this coming year have the packets and I plan on calling the school as soon as it starts at the end of the month.

Good luck.

Great infoShari,

Thank you for sharing your information. I was afraid of the no responses so I am glad to hear that it happens everywhere. I am hoping to get in to at least one FR this year I am just not sure where the best place other than the schools is a good area. I don't mind giving more than a 15 % discount I just have to find the contacts.

Thank you for sharing your information.

Christol

1. What is a Letter/Overview/Order Form?

A Letter/Overview/Order Form is a document that contains important information and details about the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It serves as a summary of the company's offerings and provides a convenient way for customers to place their orders.

2. How do I get a Letter/Overview/Order Form?

You can request a Letter/Overview/Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can download it from the official Pampered Chef website. It is also included in the starter kit for new consultants.

3. Can I customize the Letter/Overview/Order Form?

Yes, you can customize the Letter/Overview/Order Form by adding your personal contact information, logo, and other details to make it more personalized for your customers. You can also add or remove products to fit your specific business needs.

4. How do I use the Letter/Overview/Order Form to place an order?

Using the Letter/Overview/Order Form is simple. Just fill in the quantities of the products you wish to order and total up the amount. Then, you can submit the form to your consultant or place the order online using the provided link.

5. Is the Letter/Overview/Order Form available in different languages?

Yes, the Letter/Overview/Order Form is available in multiple languages to cater to our diverse customer base. You can request a form in a specific language from your consultant or download it from the official website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies