• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Sample Letter to Send to Coworkers and Teachers?

In summary, this woman is a consultant for Pampered Chef and she is looking for people to host her first show. She offers people free products in return.
pelamm
I could have sworn that I saw a letter on here that you could send out to coworkers, spouse coworkers, teachers, etc., but now I cannot find it! It started out "Dear....., you know me either through my husband xxxx, or through my child, xxxxxx, or work....". I REALLY wanted to find this again, but no luck! Can anyone help? I have searched thru the files, and tried doing a search. Anyone have an idea what I am talking about, or did I imagine it?

Thanks in advance!

Paula in TN

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for but on pg.5 of the files section there is a flier called new customer flier. It is along the lines of what you are looking for but it's for your neighbors ect.

I haven't handed them out yet but I plan to. If nothing else this should give you a master to alter to your needs. ;)

This is the post you were looking for.
I copied and pasted it for you.

DebPC
ChefSuccess Founder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!

Some of you know me through my kids XXXX and XXXX, my husband XXXX, my Mom XXX, you've worked with me, become my friend or we've gotten acquainted during my first years in the XXXX area.

I'm writing to let you know that I've become a Consultant with Pampered Chef. I have been buying their products for years and they have really saved me a lot of time in the kitchen. Their products are restaurant quality and their Kitchen Shows are a lot of fun.

Would you help me by hosting one of my first shows? I would come and cook a quick recipe for you and your friends and in turn, you'd earn a lot of FREE Pampered Chef products for your kitchen! The shows really are a lot of fun---you learn some new recipe ideas, quick-tips and get to see the products before you buy them.

If you are interested in having a party, they last about 1 hour. You can show off your new home or kitchen, your holiday lights or have a get together after the first of the year. If you don't feel like having a party in your home you can have a book party too. If you are interested you can e-mail me at XXXX or you can call me at XXXX. If this doesn't sound like fun to you, pass this on to someone you think will. Thanks so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Thanks!That is EXACTLY the one I was looking for!

What a great flyer! I am in SS 2 and am thinking of sending that out as well! Thanks!
Kristi

thanksThat is a great letter! I'm in my SS#2 also and I think I might try and use it.

...thanks ladies...

Sara

1. What should I include in my letter for new consultants?

In your letter for new consultants, you should include a warm welcome to the company, a brief overview of your role and responsibilities, important contact information, and any resources or materials that will help them get started.

2. How should I structure my letter for new consultants?

Your letter for new consultants should have a professional and organized structure. Start with a greeting, introduce yourself and the company, provide relevant information, and end with a call to action or next steps.

3. Is it necessary to include training information in the letter?

Yes, it is important to include training information in your letter for new consultants. This will help them understand the expectations and requirements for their role, as well as provide them with the necessary tools to succeed.

4. Can I personalize the letter for each new consultant?

Yes, it is recommended to personalize the letter for each new consultant. This will make them feel welcomed and valued, and also allow you to provide specific information or resources tailored to their needs.

5. How can I make my letter for new consultants stand out?

To make your letter for new consultants stand out, you can include a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a small gift. You can also add visuals or graphics to make the letter more visually appealing and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • spirnat31