• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter for Hosting Party Again

In summary, hosting a party again with Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, qualify for the hostess special, and introduce new products to friends and family. To host a party again, simply contact your consultant and choose a date and time. You can also choose a different theme for your party again, with options including seasonal parties or specific product lines. There is no minimum purchase requirement for hosting a party again, but it is recommended to aim for at least $200 in sales to maximize benefits. You can also invite different guests to your party again to share the Pampered Chef experience with more people.
LuvStoneware
I was wondering what some of you do when you inform the past host that his/her discount is about to expire. I have been selling PC for about a year now and am now getting emails from HO informing me that their discount is about to expire. Do you call them to inform them, do you send them a letter sending an attention to it, or what? What ideas could you give? What has worked best for those of you that have been in the business for a while.

PostcardI send a postcard that I purchased from Nancy's artworks. They are real nice. Hope this helps

I would do both. I'm coming up on a year in February and I will probably send them a letter and then give them a phone call. I have noticed most people don't call me so I always try to be the one to make the calls. Maybe in your letter include the upcoming host specials.

What are the benefits of hosting a party again?

Hosting a party again allows you to earn additional free and discounted products, as well as potentially qualify for our hostess special. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce new products to your friends and family.

How do I go about hosting a party again?

To host a party again, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you, and help you plan your party.

Can I choose a different theme for my party again?

Absolutely! We want to make sure you and your guests have a fun and unique experience each time you host a party. You can choose a different theme, such as a seasonal party or a specific product line, for your party again.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for hosting a party again?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for hosting a party again. However, we do encourage hosts to aim for at least $200 in sales to maximize their benefits and rewards.

Can I invite different guests to my party again?

Yes, you can invite different guests to your party again. We want you to share the Pampered Chef experience with as many people as possible, so feel free to invite new friends and family to your party again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luv2cook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
nay62
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies