• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in a Cold-Contact Letter for Engaged Couples?

In summary, the "Letter for Engaged Couples" is a personalized letter from Pampered Chef that offers congratulations and well wishes to the couple as they start their journey together. It can be requested through a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and is offered at no cost. The letter can also be customized with a personal message and is available to any engaged couple, regardless of their registration with Pampered Chef.
pelamm
Does anyone have an example of a cold-contact letter for sending to engaged couples listed in the newspaper whom you have never met before?

Thanks

Paula in TN

Attached is a letter I have used. I never received a lot of responses, but in all honesty was not very good at following up. Always follow-up!!!

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Intro Letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 1,455
Thanks Lisa! That was really helpful in helping me figure out what to say. I started out with the registry - I figure it would be nice to get some registries even if they don't elect to do a Pampered Bride show.

I appreciate your help.

Paula in TN

1. What is the purpose of the "Letter for Engaged Couples?"

The "Letter for Engaged Couples" is a personalized letter from Pampered Chef that offers congratulations and well wishes to the couple as they embark on their journey together. It also includes information about our products and services that can be useful for setting up a new kitchen and cooking as a couple.

2. How do I request a "Letter for Engaged Couples" from Pampered Chef?

To request a "Letter for Engaged Couples," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in getting a personalized letter sent to the engaged couple.

3. Is there a cost for the "Letter for Engaged Couples?"

No, the "Letter for Engaged Couples" is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate and support couples during this exciting time in their lives.

4. Can I customize the "Letter for Engaged Couples" with a personal message?

Yes, the "Letter for Engaged Couples" can be customized with a personal message from the sender. Simply provide the message to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative when requesting the letter.

5. Is the "Letter for Engaged Couples" only available for couples who are registered for Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Letter for Engaged Couples" is available for any engaged couple, regardless of whether they are registered for Pampered Chef products or not. We believe in celebrating love and supporting couples in any way we can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkp1269
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky