• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter for Catalog Show Hosts?

N
noradawn
Does anyone have a letter they use for hosts of catalog shows? I'm making the packet for my second catalog show. The first was for my sister, so we just talked about it constantly and I didn't worry about giving her a special letter explaining things. If you have something you use and you'd like to post it, I'd love to see it!

Thanks!
Nora

Hey Nora! I actually got this from Sohsherri! Thanks again! I use it when I make my catalog folders and it seems to help them out a lot!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• How to have a 1000 CS.doc
    35 KB · Views: 1,255
Tips for Catalog ShowsHere's what I give my Catalog Show hosts. It seems to help and I've had some have some wonderful catalog shows. Now, I would LOVE to know if anyone HAS had a $1000 catalog show host when using that other attached file! I couldn't imagine, unless it was a fundraiser of some sort. The closest I've had is I had a catalog show host have an $800 show, then a couple months later have a $500 one. So, I suppose together it could have been over $1000. Those are even pretty rare for me with Kitchen Shows.

So, here's the handout I use.......

Attachments

• catalog show tips.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,317
Becky,

Can you post or point me to the “How to Calculate Outside Orders" sheet your refer to in your catalog tips letter?

Thanks

Paula in TN

Last edited:
What GREAT letters! I knew if I asked I would find out that some of you have already done the work for me! Thanks! Hope I can return the favor someday!

Nora

Here's the "How to Calculate Outside Orders" form I also put in my host packets. It still seems like I do most of the calculations by them emailing me what the guest wants, then I shoot them back a total. Keep in mind this is for Illinois and I think I have the Illinois food tax on it. We also don't tax shipping. I look up the host's town for the tax information and I fill that part in before I include this in the host packet.

Attachments

• Howtocalculateoutsideorders.doc
    20 KB · Views: 1,033
Show Planner for Catalog Hosts...and ?Hi. I created my own planner for catalog hosts geared more towards what they are doing, and it has really helped.

Also, on the $1000 show letter, you mention other flyers to get them thinking about who they know. Could you share those also please?

Thanks so much! NikkeD

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    74 KB · Views: 1,267
Nikke,

The planner looks great! I hate including the show planner for catalog hosts, as the extra $15 in the table always confuses them.

I think I'll start using your planner!

I love those flyers! Thank you SO much for sharing! My catalog shows will do so much better! Thanks again!

Routing Sheet for Catalog ShowReceived this from a loop that I am on and have started including this for everyone who works in an office.

Attachments

• catalog show folder cover.doc
    20 KB · Views: 1,335
Very nice, Ginny! Thanks for sharing.

Ginny that was GOLDEN, thank you.

GREAT ideas! thanks!Ginny, Quick question- what do you include in the folder? One catalog, outside order forms, envelopes. Anything I am missing?

Just to let you know, you are in a thread from 2005. If you use Nikked catalog planner, please change s/h to $4.75

it is a great planner. I have used it, hmmm for about 6 years :p

1. What is a letter for catalog show hosts?

A letter for catalog show hosts is a written communication that is sent to individuals who have agreed to host a catalog show for a direct sales company. It typically includes important information about the show, such as dates, incentives, and instructions for hosting.

2. Why is a letter necessary for catalog show hosts?

A letter is necessary for catalog show hosts because it serves as a formal invitation and provides all the necessary details for hosting a successful show. It also allows for clear communication and ensures that both the host and the direct sales consultant are on the same page.

3. What should be included in a letter for catalog show hosts?

A letter for catalog show hosts should include the date and time of the show, any special incentives or promotions, instructions for hosting (such as setting up a display, inviting guests, etc.), and contact information for the direct sales consultant in case the host has any questions or concerns.

4. Can a letter for catalog show hosts be personalized?

Yes, a letter for catalog show hosts can be personalized to fit the specific show and host. This can include adding the host's name, mentioning any specific products they are interested in, and including a personalized message to show appreciation for their willingness to host.

5. Are there any templates or examples of letters for catalog show hosts available?

Yes, there are many templates and examples of letters for catalog show hosts available online. These can be found on the websites of direct sales companies, as well as on various blogs and forums for direct sales consultants. It is always a good idea to customize the letter to fit your specific needs and show, but these templates can serve as a helpful guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies