• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Talk About the Aug. Sales Promo!

Yes... it is true. They work almost a year in advance. With that, the flyer reads that it's a NEW item... since the DCB's not new my guess is that it's not that...
Sheila
Gold Member
gossip.gif

I'm referring to page 20 of the July Consultant News ...

This top-secret tote carries a hot new fall product and coordinates perfectly with the Glassware Tote.

"Carries a HOT new fall product" ... hmmm, something stoneware?
... "and coordinates perfectly with the Glassware Tote" or something dots?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Inquiring minds want to know!

What's your guess?

it is going to be green to match the glassware tote, but other than that????

I still think that it points to green being "the" fashion color for Fall Products.

I might be wrong...but why else would there be the green on everything all of a sudden (including the print flyers)?

At first I thought it might be a new tote for the DCB but since that's not a new product and it's having issues... it must be something else! A new stoneware design?

Maybe a green tote that helps carry more of the Dots Dinnerware pieces? Sort of like the SA tote many years ago (the blue one?)

one of my directors had a great idea for a DCB for 2. A smaller sized baker for smaller families. Thought it was a cleaver idea.

pcjenni said:
one of my directors had a great idea for a DCB for 2. A smaller sized baker for smaller families. Thought it was a cleaver idea.

Alot of people on CS have been talking about that same thing - I think it would be nice too. For smaller families, and for side dishes.

I agree! I'd love one for 2 since I cook for myself each night. But do we think we'd get that since we're having so many issues with the regular DCB?

finley1991 said:
I agree! I'd love one for 2 since I cook for myself each night.

But do we think we'd get that since we're having so many issues with the regular DCB?

Maybe that's why they're on stop-sell right now? So that they can stock up, because they'll be an even HOTTER item this Fall. :sun::sun::sun:

(ever hopeful!)

chefbeckyd said:
maybe that's why they're on stop-sell right now? So that they can stock up, because they'll be an even hotter item this fall. :sun::sun::sun:

(ever hopeful!)

i like it!!!!! :d

That or it's an insulated tote for the DCB. They decide on new items far ahead of the season so they wouldn't have known they'd be so short of DCBs.

bethcooks4u said:
That or it's an insulated tote for the DCB. They decide on new items far ahead of the season so they wouldn't have known they'd be so short of DCBs.

Yes... it is true. They work almost a year in advance. With that, the flyer reads that it's a NEW item... since the DCB's not new my guess is that it's not that...

Must be something BIG and interesting!!!!!

Yup, definitely for a new item. Just trying to guess what that new item might be! :D

1. How can I participate in the Aug. Sales Promo?

To participate in the Aug. Sales Promo, all you need to do is place an order of $75 or more during the promotional period. Your order will automatically be eligible for the promo.

2. What is the promotional period for the Aug. Sales Promo?

The promotional period for the Aug. Sales Promo is from August 1st to August 31st.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the Aug. Sales Promo?

By participating in the Aug. Sales Promo, you can earn free products, discounts on popular items, and even a chance to win a trip to our annual conference!

4. Can I combine the Aug. Sales Promo with other offers?

No, the Aug. Sales Promo cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. How will I receive my free products or discounts?

If you qualify for free products or discounts through the Aug. Sales Promo, they will automatically be added to your order at checkout. If you win the trip to our annual conference, you will be notified by email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • mscharf
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PCJenni