• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Talk About the Aug. Sales Promo!

In summary, the new product is most likely a thermal tote that will be perfect for holding the Dots Casserole Dish (DCB).
Sheila
Gold Member
gossip.gif

I'm referring to page 20 of the July Consultant News ...

This top-secret tote carries a hot new fall product and coordinates perfectly with the Glassware Tote.

"Carries a HOT new fall product" ... hmmm, something stoneware?
... "and coordinates perfectly with the Glassware Tote" or something dots?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Inquiring minds want to know!

What's your guess?

Sheila said:
"Carries a HOT new fall product" ... hmmm, something stoneware?

Hmmm... considering the DCB issues, I don't wouldn't bet on an introduction of a new stoneware piece.

Sheila said:
... "and coordinates perfectly with the Glassware Tote" or something dots?

To me, this just means it's going to be green like the Glassware Tote.

As for what it might be... my brain just isn't working at full power these days, so I can't think of anything. :D

Maybe a thermal tote for a new Dots casserole dish?

chefa said:
Maybe a thermal tote for a new Dots casserole dish?

Ooooh, good guess! :D

Thermal tote is a good guess. I bet to hold the DCB and other stones. We've been begging for a tote for the DCB...

Not to set anyone off, but I'm wondering if they are going to discontinue the DCB. Simply b/c someone on here mentioned it wouldn't be offered in April @ the 40% off discount. Maybe there will be something new and better.

flemings99 said:
Not to set anyone off, but I'm wondering if they are going to discontinue the DCB. Simply b/c someone on here mentioned it wouldn't be offered in April @ the 40% off discount. Maybe there will be something new and better.

No - it has to do with it being on Stop Sell because of backorders. Every communication we've had from HO says that they are working diligently to bring back up the stock of the DCB so that we can sell them again.

flemings99 said:

I don't think they would ever discontinue the DCB. It is too popular. They sell too many of them to discontinue them

We had a tote for the DCB. It was called an Insulated Tote. It is often available on the outlet and was discontinued b/c the only people who bought it were us.I'm thinking a thermal tote of some kind, or maybe some kind of tote to carry a cake, with a glass lid.Not kicked in the head with the ugly green color ....

That color sort of reminds me of the army! Either way "a cool NEW fall product" I wonder if the cool has anything to do specifically with the that phrase. Thermal definitely comes to mind but for what? Oh I don't Know. We will find out soon enough though!!! Only 5.5 more days!!!

Di_Can_Cook said:
We had a tote for the DCB. It was called an Insulated Tote. It is often available on the outlet and was discontinued b/c the only people who bought it were us.

I'm thinking a thermal tote of some kind, or maybe some kind of tote to carry a cake, with a glass lid.

Not kicked in the head with the ugly green color ....

the insulated tote was in the product line before the DCB and was NOT designed for the DCB. It was more for the Rectangular Baker and larger SA pieces.

pampered1224 said:
That color sort of reminds me of the army! Either way "a cool NEW fall product" I wonder if the cool has anything to do specifically with the that phrase. Thermal definitely comes to mind but for what? Oh I don't Know. We will find out soon enough though!!! Only 5.5 more days!!!

It doesn't say "cool", it says "hot" - so I'm wondering if they are hinting that it's to carry a heated dish. ;)

And I have to admit that Green is my favorite color ... but even I'm not fond of that shade of green. It is a bit dull for the color green. :rolleyes:

I doubt it is a tote for the DCB as they say it's a tote for a cool NEW product. Hmmm... cannot wait for next week!

Gotta agree with Sheila. It does say "hot" new product, and so it makes sense that it's something insulated -- especially since it's Fall/Winter. It'd be silly to come out with new Cool & Serve products for the Fall/Winter season. But we can be sure they'll have some for next spring. And, since when they were teasing us with the C&S, they kept using COOL new product and it was designed to keep food cold, this HOT new product will do just that.Now that I've realized I've just recapped everyone's guesses and have provided absolutely nothing new with this post, I will conclude.

Maybe the new product it's a hot version of the cool and serve???? Maybe something that can keep things warm for 4-6 hours to sell for the upcoming holiday parties??? I'd love something like that because most chafing dishes are horrible as far as appearance on the table! Last year, I kept telling my sister at Thanksgiving that our table looked great except for those horrible aluminum cans under the chafing dishes....I hope it would be a cream, clear or some other neutral color, though....not the green of the new tote or the cool and serve! It's cute for summer, but not for Fall/Winter.

I wasn't thinking the word "hot" but i"m hoping for a Spice tote bag like those who won the Top 50 Challenge got! I WANT I WANT I WANT! :) Super adorable, holds spices all around the outside in little pockets (with stretchy cords to hold them in) and then an open bag part in the middle for things like oil dipping seasons, sprinkles etc.

Melissa78 said:
I wasn't thinking the word "hot" but i"m hoping for a Spice tote bag like those who won the Top 50 Challenge got! I WANT I WANT I WANT! :) Super adorable, holds spices all around the outside in little pockets (with stretchy cords to hold them in) and then an open bag part in the middle for things like oil dipping seasons, sprinkles etc.

I want to see a picture of said spice tote!

Maybe its a tote to carry our brand new spice rack?:D

That would be super cool Melissa! Right now, I put all of mine in a reusable shopping bag & fold over the top, tucking it down into my regular consultant tote. But that would be MUCH nicer!!! :D

Fanny, I'd love a spice rack too! I use a 2 tiered lazy susan to keep my spices out on my counter, but I don't want to take it to shows since it's not a PC product. ;)

It's the coolest bag ever! Could be bigger but that just means I'd pack more in it but think of it as a canvas 'craft tote' or a mini canvas tool bag....with those cute pockets ont the outside (skinny like the bottles) and then a stretchy band at the top of the pocket to secure the spice. Then there's two nylon handles (like a canvas bag would have) and then it opens just to a hole? like our HWC/Dots bags (just not tall by anymeans - made for spices/sprinkles/oils). She can just pick it up and away goes the "Pantry" with her to a show. I would never unpack it, if the guests want to see/smell one, here's the bag. :D I will see if she will take a picture of it and email it to me and then u all can explain how i post the picture. haha Oh I would want to earn the rights to be the TOp 50 if nothing more than to get the dang bag!

What is the Aug. Sales Promo?

The Aug. Sales Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of August. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive deals for customers and hosts.

How long does the Aug. Sales Promo last?

The Aug. Sales Promo runs for the entire month of August, starting on the 1st and ending on the 31st. However, some deals may have limited quantities and only be available while supplies last.

Can I combine the Aug. Sales Promo with other offers or discounts?

No, the Aug. Sales Promo cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you can earn additional rewards by hosting a party during the promo period.

How do I take advantage of the Aug. Sales Promo?

To take advantage of the Aug. Sales Promo, simply shop online or attend a Pampered Chef party during the promo period. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible products at checkout.

Can I still earn host rewards during the Aug. Sales Promo?

Yes, as a host, you can still earn free and discounted products by hosting a party during the Aug. Sales Promo. In addition, you may also qualify for special host bonuses during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mscharf
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies