• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Chat with Us? Let's Set Up Some Times!

In summary, "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!" is an online event by Pampered Chef where you can virtually connect with friends and family while learning about their products and recipes. To sign up, visit their website and select a date and time, and fill out a registration form. No special equipment is needed, just a computer or mobile device with internet access. You can invite others to join the chat, and during the event, a Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through their products, share tips and tricks, and offer exclusive deals and giveaways.
pamperedmom2owen
Everytime I'm in the Chat room no one is there! So why don't we set up some times to chat! I'm thinking 9am, 2pm, 8pm. What do you all think? That would hopefully give everyone a time they could pop in! Hope to 'talk' to everyone soon!

I agreethere never seems to be anyone in the room when I pop in. It would be great to have times set up.

I am all for 9pm or later. I have 2 boys and school, homework and football is about to start.

Me too 9pm or latertwo little ones here ! That would be great to set up times for chatting !!

after 9 sounds great two little one also but where do you all live since if you live in Tx you would be on a different time line than me, i am in florida? hate to make things difficult but it would turn 9 here first and i would still be lonely. :)

Hmmm...I'd love to chat with some people, but maybe we can set up times all on Central Time, since that's the same time zone as the Home Office. I'm going to set up a poll to find the best time....

1. What is "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!"?

"Let's Set up Some Chat Times!" is an online event hosted by Pampered Chef that allows you to connect with friends and family virtually while learning about our products and recipes.

2. How do I sign up for "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!"?

To sign up, simply visit our website and click on the "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!" event. From there, you can select a date and time that works for you and fill out a registration form.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate in "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!"?

No, all you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access. We will provide a link for you to join the chat at the designated time.

4. Can I invite friends and family to join "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!" with me?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage you to invite others to join the chat. The more, the merrier!

5. What can I expect from "Let's Set up Some Chat Times!"?

During the chat, our Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through our products and share tips and tricks for using them. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with others in the chat. Plus, there will be exclusive deals and giveaways available during the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies