1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Let's set up some chat times!

Tags:
  1. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Everytime I'm in the Chat room no one is there! So why don't we set up some times to chat! I'm thinking 9am, 2pm, 8pm. What do you all think? That would hopefully give everyone a time they could pop in! Hope to 'talk' to everyone soon!

2. Tammy Eubanks

Tammy Eubanks Novice Member

I agree

there never seems to be anyone in the room when I pop in. It would be great to have times set up.

Aug 20, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I am all for 9pm or later. I have 2 boys and school, homework and football is about to start.

Aug 20, 2005
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Me too 9pm or later

two little ones here ! That would be great to set up times for chatting !!

Aug 20, 2005
  5. after 9 sounds great two little one also but where do you all live since if you live in Tx you would be on a different time line than me, i am in florida? hate to make things difficult but it would turn 9 here first and i would still be lonely. :)

Aug 20, 2005
  6. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Hmmm...I'd love to chat with some people, but maybe we can set up times all on Central Time, since that's the same time zone as the Home Office. I'm going to set up a poll to find the best time....

Aug 24, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted