• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef® Exclusives for Mother's Day - Get the Details on March 22!

In summary, the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day include a limited edition floral-patterned apron, a floral-patterned oven mitt and potholder set, a personalized Mother's Day cutting board, a Mother's Day-themed tea towel set, and a floral-patterned kitchen tool set. They will be available starting on March 22, 2021 and can be purchased in a special Mother's Day bundle. These exclusives will be available both online and through independent Pampered Chef consultants, with no limit on the number of items that can be purchased. However, they are only available while supplies last.
kam
Staff member
Coming soon...More Pampered Chef® exclusives to make this year extra special for Mom! Your Consultant will have all the details on March 22.(From the Mother's Day Flyer)

Since there are only a few more days to go...
What do we think it is????

hopefully not another apron.

Maybe something else to add to the Mother's Day tote package?

Now that I look back at it as saying "More" vs. "Another", there appear to be multiple items becoming available. I'd bet there is something with flowers, but I can't imagine what--perhaps a flower vase?And it says PC exclusive, so it has to be something special, and special for a mom, and I'd say kitchen related. I know, floral kitchen towels!

gailz2 said:
hopefully not another apron.

I would take another apron, if it were a HWC one. But no more bags...

There's not time for us to earn a new product or apron to have at our shows in April. Sooo, my guess is it's something we already have, maybe a bundle like Feb.'s DCB bundle. Or previous products, esp. HWC ones, available again.

I was thinking maybe it would be a matching apron to that cute little lunch tote. :)

possibly a sale price on the Cool 'N Serve Square Tray?

1. What are the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day?

The new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day include a limited edition floral-patterned apron, a floral-patterned oven mitt and potholder set, a personalized Mother's Day cutting board, a Mother's Day-themed tea towel set, and a floral-patterned kitchen tool set.

2. When will the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day be available?

The new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day will be available starting on March 22, 2021.

3. Can I purchase the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day in a bundle?

Yes, you can purchase the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day in a special Mother's Day bundle which includes all of the exclusive items for a discounted price.

4. Are the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day only available online?

No, the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day will be available for purchase both online and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Is there a limit to how many of the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day I can purchase?

There is no limit to how many of the new Pampered Chef® exclusives for Mother's Day you can purchase, however, they are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies