• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Kitchen with Mix & Chop: 3 Uses and Cross-Selling Tips!

In summary, the product minimum is three and one of the uses is to chop up ground meats in a pan, chop the tomatoes in there too, and make guacamole (mashing avocado) fast. Cross sell with the next product, our Simple Additions which are dishwasher safe, microwave and freezer safe, and look beautiful in our woven servers. Lastly, cross sell with the Large Bowl which is great for catching all your mail and keys, or to use as a centerpiece in your home.
its_me_susan
List 3 Uses for each product minimum... and then one you can cross sell it with (use the actual verbage). For instance

Mix & Chop
* effortlessly chop up ground meats in pan
* chop the tomatoes in there too
* make guacamole (mashing avocado) fast too

cross sell

Then you will want to serve all of these foods in our Simple Additions (the next product to list 3 uses for) for a Taco Bar!

Simple Additions:
*They go with any plates you have
*They are sturdy and dishwasher safe
*They are microwave and freezer safe

Cross sell

They look absolutely beautiful in our woven servers!

You can use the Simple Additions as your every day dishes, use them with their stands for an elegant centerpiece, or use the Large Bowl as a catch-all for your mail and keys! It looks quite nice when you use it with our WOVEN SELECTIONS!

oops! LOL

Great gameYou can use the woven selections to make any room in your home more beautiful by adding some candles to the baskets, as well as extra toilet paper rolls in the guest bathroom.

Our woven selections are wonderful compliments to our Large Round stone and our Rectangle baker! Place stone fresh out of the oven on our baskets and immediately serve at the table!

Debbie :D

Stoneware

*Bake brownies and lasagnas without dry corners!
*Easy and quick clean up!
*Keep your food warm for an extra 20 minutes!

Cross Sell:
When serving from our stoneware baker, you really need our Large Serving Spatula to lift out that perfect piece of lasagna!

Large Serving Spatula*Use upside down to pry dried food off of your bar pans when you forget your pan scrapers!
*Use on the grill to flip large pieces of food
*Use to transfer your food from the stone to SA piecesCross Sell: Great to use as a "ramp" to cut your food in your bar pans with our Awesome Pizza Cutter!

Pizza Cutter

* cut pizzas (that was ingenuous of me , ha!)
* cut paper
* cut up fresh herbs

If you love having fresh herbs on hand then you need our new Herb Keeper that was just released on May 1st. The top also doubles a measuring cup.

jrstephens said:
Pizza Cutter

* cut paper
* cut up fresh herbs

If you love having fresh herbs on hand then you need our new Herb Keeper that was just released on May 1st. The top also doubles a measuring cup.

It's sharp enough to cut paper? Please tell me more (what kind of paper? How many sheets?).

Another use
* Great for cutting up kids meals quickly (pancakes, quesadillas, sandwiches, pizza slices - etc.) Mom gets to eat sooner!

jrstephens said:
Pizza Cutter

* cut paper
* cut up fresh herbs

OMG - I know nothing about the new herb keeper! Was so excited about it, and now I have it but haven't used it. Anyone?

Herb Keeper

* Measure and store herbs
* Less waste
* Fits nicely in refrigerator door

After you bring in your herbs from your garden, rinse and spin in our new Salad and Berry Spinner that became available May 1st.

Salad and Berry Spinner

*use to rinse and dry fresh herbs and lettuce
*use to rinse and dry berries for yummy trifles
*use as a spin cycle after you've hand washed your delicates!

Try our Quick Stir Pitcher with a little woolite for those delicate hand washables!

Garlic Press,

to press fresh garlic
Press fresh ginger
Makes great hair for play-doh people

You can cross sell with the creative cutters set for great play-doh fun!

Order 2, one for cooking and 1 for your kids!

Creative Cutters

*great for making the little accents on the top of pies
*turn any food into kid friendly food by making it a fun shape
*a easy way to make that cheese and cracker tray elegant

Of course you'll want a cutting board to use your creative cutters on!

Cutting board...with measuring cups...
*easy on our knives so you can use them to cut anything up
*measure an exact amount of tomatoes, onions, or anything else for that perfect recipe
*Poor what you've cut up right into the food you're making by popping out the measuring cups

Cross sell
With such a nice cutting board you'll want our Santuko knife since you're already purchasing the investment to keep it sharp longer!

Excutive Cookware

* Goes in the oven
* Nonstick Coating to make for effortless cleanup
* Dosen't require Oil

Cross Sell
* Chef's Tools

What is "Let's Play a Game"?

"Let's Play a Game" is a fun and interactive cooking experience where guests can learn new recipes and cooking techniques while playing a game with their friends and family.

How do I host a "Let's Play a Game" party?

Hosting a "Let's Play a Game" party is simple! Just contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and ingredients for the game.

What types of games are included in "Let's Play a Game"?

"Let's Play a Game" offers a variety of games that focus on different cooking techniques and recipes. Some examples include "Quick and Easy Meals" for busy weeknights, "Appetizer Showdown" for party planning, and "Baking Brawl" for dessert lovers.

Can I customize the games for my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. Just let your consultant know ahead of time and they will provide alternative ingredients or recipes for you to use during the game.

Are there any rewards for hosting a "Let's Play a Game" party?

Yes, there are several rewards for hosting a "Let's Play a Game" party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, host-exclusive specials, and even receive a percentage of your party sales towards your own Pampered Chef purchases. Plus, you get to have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oliver91
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
raebates