• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Uses for Handi-Scraper and Other Kitchen Tools: A Fun Game"

serve with graham crackers or fruitTriffle Bowl - layer dip of your choice with graham crackers or fruit
tlmcunning said:
Quick Stir Pitcher - Margaritas

Chef's Tongs - Tossing a salad
Chef's Tongs: Turning a chicken breast in your executive cookware.

Deluxe Chese Greater: Grate nuts over a hot fudge sundae...even if you are a lefty!

pampermemelody said:
Chef's Tongs: Turning a chicken breast in your executive cookware.

Deluxe Chese Greater: Grate nuts over a hot fudge sundae...even if you are a lefty!

Deluxe Cheese Grater: Grate carrots into your salad.

Rice Cooker Plus: Make a "Volcano" Cake!!:D

Rice Cooker Plus: Free up your burner for the Double Burner Griddle!

Double Burner Griddle: Make all the kids grilled cheese sandwiches at once--and Mom and Dad's too!

Cool
momof3 said:
Rice Cooker Plus: Free up your burner for the Double Burner Griddle!

Double Burner Griddle: Make all the kids grilled cheese sandwiches at once--and Mom and Dad's too!

Double burner griddle makes a ton of pancakes for a sleepover!! I had 12 kids last September for a combined sleepover (6 boys, 6 girls) and this made it so easy to whip up so many pancakes.

I used the Batter Bowl to store the left over pancake batter!!

Debbie :D

Double Burner Griddle - on Saturday, make an entire loaf of bread into French Toast and freeze them individually in ziplocs - you'll have a fast and easy and healthy microwaveable breakfast ffor the kids for the rest of the week.

Grate Container - grate chocolate into it and keep it in the door of your fridge -- you know...for those desperate moments - LOL

thechefofnorthbend said:
Cut & Seal - Use to make pasties, seals the filling right inside all in one fell swoop

EAD - fill it with pasta sauce (warm, not hot) and use to fill homemade raviolis!

Where do you wear pasties?

Paige Dixon said:
Where do you wear pasties?

::::snicker snicker:::::

One pastie on each ::snicker::

He, he, he

Grate Container - use as a prep container for making something later.

Decorator Bottle set - Would be great for kids to play with either shaving cream or cool whip. Daycares use shaving cream if they are old enough not to eat it. If they are too little, you could use cool whip.

Yeah, I don't know what happened but I read a post and replied to that one but when mine posted many many more were already ahead of mine??? Who knows and sorry if I messed it up!

Decorator bottle set - at any family gathering have plain cupakes or cookies and let each person decorate their own... easy, inexpensive and brings out the kid in everyone!

Three Tiered Stand - add height to your table by displaying the cupcakes or cookies on the stand

GourmetGirl said:
Decorator bottle set - at any family gathering have plain cupakes or cookies and let each person decorate their own... easy, inexpensive and brings out the kid in everyone!

Three Tiered Stand - add height to your table by displaying the cupcakes or cookies on the stand

Three Tiered Stand - when storing, you can stack other simple addition pieces on each level to save cupboard space - or stack your tupperware lids in them...

Stainless steel mixing bowl - make a big batch of cookie dough and store it in your fridge or freezer to eat later...

janetupnorth said:
Stainless steel mixing bowl - make a big batch of cookie dough and store it in your fridge or freezer to eat later...

This is OT, but you just reminded me Janet that I have some oatmeal choc chip dough that I am going to go pop in the oven for a nice Sunday night with some fresh cookies and milk :) who needs dinner after easter lunch anyways...

GourmetGirl said:
This is OT, but you just reminded me Janet that I have some oatmeal choc chip dough that I am going to go pop in the oven for a nice Sunday night with some fresh cookies and milk :) who needs dinner after easter lunch anyways...

Mmmm...yum....!!!!!

Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl - Show off at a show what you too can earn as a consultant! ...or turn upside down for a drum for a toddler...

Clock/Timer - set for every 5 minutes to remember to vote for Kristi's niece!!!!

Clock/Timer - time the time out on the naughty spot

Rice Cooker Plus - boil cubed potatoes for mashed potatoes.

PS - who is Kristi's niece?

Sk8Mom209 said:

See the other threads on voting and "is anyone around today". She's on a local American Idol type event in Florida and needed us to help vote.

Sk8Mom209 said:
Clock/Timer - time the time out on the naughty spot

Rice Cooker Plus - boil cubed potatoes for mashed potatoes.

Rice Cooker Plus--bake a cake in the microwave so you don't heat up the kitchen!

Silicone Pastry Brush--never worry about those annoying little hairs falling out and ruining your meal and, it's easy to clean, too!

Silicone Pastry Brush - hangs on the side of your bowl, so you don't drip everywhere

core and more - make little balls of frozen sorbet, put in a martini glass, add a sprig of mint/slice of orange or lemon and voila! a pretty, elegant, easy dessert

sorry, but I have to add another Clock Timer tip...and this one I got from a customer tonight.....EEEEUUUUCHHH

"Thanks for dropping off the stuff today. That clock/timer is coming in handy prepping for this colonoscopy tomorrow. Have a better night than I'm having, please."

Core and More - great for scooping out squash and making "squash balls" to throw in with potatoes or Leeks.

misty

Core and More - Jello balls

Ice Cream Sandwich maker - hamburger press

Tool Turnabout - use for a baby shower gift (worked better with the white ones); fill each slot with diaper rash cream, hair bows, nail clippers, etc. to use on a changing table.

Tool Turnabout - organize hair accessories and things in the bathroom.

Kitchen Shears - Use in the garage or shop to cut tubing, wiring, and gaskets, anything plastic, and who knows what else. Impress your friends by cutting open an EMPTY pop can or cutting a penny.

Grill Press- Grilled Cheese sandwiches

1qt and 2qt bowls- bake a cake or spinach and artichoke dip

clshirk said:
Grill Press- Grilled Cheese sandwiches

1qt and 2qt bowls- bake a cake or spinach and artichoke dip

Batter Bowls- great for pouring pancake batter...also can store in frig if you don't use it all and make some fresh the next day!

Medium Scoop- perfect size for filling EAD without getting filling all over the outside of the tube!

Great idea- with the scoop Kelly

Medium scoop- chocolate chip cookies- made last night

Egg slicer plus- slicing strawberries! I love it and it's soo easy.

clshirk said:
Great idea- with the scoop Kelly

Medium scoop- chocolate chip cookies- made last night

Egg slicer plus- slicing strawberries! I love it and it's soo easy.

Egg slicer plus- slicing goat cheese or anything else soft: kiwi, eggs, olives, bananas, etc. (

Do you know how to make strawberry fans?
Take a nice (as in pretty, no blemishes) strawberry that is washed, but leave on the stem. Place it into the slicer stem side down and slice down, but not all of the way through. Pull it back out of the slicer and fan out the slices...then use it as a garnish! Beautiful and always gets a WOW!! at shows!

Color coated santoku and tomato knives: must have when you go camping or on vacation!

Color coated knives: great gift for student going off to college, economical and well built!

Salad spinner: great for making sure that your bagged lettuce is actually clean and ready to eat!

Clock Timer Tip...Clip onto your bathing suit - tells you when to turn over :D

Salad Spinner - Spin cycle for your hand-washed unmentionablesMeasure, Mix & Pour - Without the lid, it makes a great holder for pens at shows

I am giong out of order here but I found a GREAT use for the Salad Spinner from antoher director....
you know how for a lot of recipe syou need to drain the water out of frozen chopped spinach and you wring it and wring it til your hands are sore...no more!!!
Pop it in the salad spinner's berry basket and send it for a spin!! Voila!!

Salad Spinner - Spin dry a hat after you washed it by hand (If you don't have a dishwasher)Scoop Clip - Use for plant food!

Scoop Clip - Use for creamer for coffee or clip tea bags together for sun tea.

Mini loaf pan - make meatloaf, baked potato, baked apples and bread all at one time.

Mini Loaf Pan - use with cake mix to make Treasure Chest cupcakes for a Princess party - for the boys!

Mix N Chop - break up food for toddlers - eggs, meat loaf, pancakes, etc.

You could also make the treasure chest cupcakes for a pirate party!!

Mix N Chop - use with paint to make 'stars' on paper

Egg Separator - Use to drain a few frozen blueberries at a time.

Egg Separator.....separate the yolks, of course!

Prep bowls....Add 1/4 cup prepared brownie mix (use Large Scoop), and microwave, on High, for 40-60 seconds, depending on the microwave wattage. Instant brownie! (Top with ice cream, cool whip, and a cherry, and you've got a really YUMMY dessert!) Store the leftovers in a Batter Bowl, in the fridge, and you could have it everyday!!

Hmmm, sounds yummie Paula. I don't use my microwave to really cook things; only to re-heat food. But this actually sounds tasty. Thanks!

microfiber towels:
-simply dampen and clean your windows and mirrors- with no streaks!!
-wipe down glass shower doors
-dry of your toddler after a bath or dip in the pool
-clean up any spill as quick as a wink!

microfiber towels - Sell to make money !!:D

Just kidding...

Microfiber towels - Dust your car off at the car show or use at the drive-in so you can see the movie better.

Measure, mix and pour - use to mix flour and cold water to make gravy.

Measure, mix and pour - use for mixed drinks,alcoholic and virgin, the kind that say 1 part triple sec, 1 part, vodka, and whatever.

egg slicer - slice hotdogs (not sure if it works on tough skinned ones yet)

Gal quick stir pitcher great to wash your expensive bra's in.
Salad spinner great to extract the water out of the freshly washed bras.
:)

genburk said:
Tool Turnabout - organize hair accessories and things in the bathroom.

Kitchen Shears - Use in the garage or shop to cut tubing, wiring, and gaskets, anything plastic, and who knows what else. Impress your friends by cutting open an EMPTY pop can or cutting a penny.

I tried to cut a penny and it worked , however my shears got sprung and won't close now. I miss the old shears.

I used theChef's Tongs to turn over my steaks on the grill.

Mix and Chop so for working with frozen hamberger that you defrost in the large micro cooker.

Sherry Fisher
Lebo, Ks

Chef's Tongs- picking corn on the cob out of pot of hot water

Large bar pan- cooking pound of bacon in oven

Large Bar Pan - Great for making a big batch of brownies for a huge family get together

RUFTH Trivet - Looks great hanging behind my stove and is practical art!

Rufth - Great door prize for a fair or festival

mix and chop - eggs for egg salad or potato for potato salad - just don't go too small.

Mix & Chop, breaking up lumps in mashed potatoes
Salad & Berry Spinner - getting the extra moisture out of frozen chopped spinache when thawing it

Carolyn, You have been waiting forever to use that in this game haven't you.:p

Salad and berry spinner - wash off and spin grape or cherry tomatoes.

Twix-it clips - use it to keep toothpaste at the top of the tube.

genburk said:
Carolyn, You have been waiting forever to use that in this game haven't you.:p

Yeahhhhhhh :D Am I THAT obvious?! LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam