• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Uses for Handi-Scraper and Other Kitchen Tools: A Fun Game"

serve with graham crackers or fruitTriffle Bowl - layer dip of your choice with graham crackers or fruit
Coffee and More cups - single serving homeade french onion soup

prep bowls - single serve bananna cheesecakes

Prep Bowls: Individual pudding cupsClassic Round Stone: Make your own proofing oven. Heat the stone to 250F. Place it between thin towels. Place your yeast dough container on top. Cover everything with a towel. (I have a cool house, so yeast dough takes FOREVER to rise. This solves that problem.)

Classic Round Stone: For a different birthday cake, use a circle of parchment paper on the stone and pour brownie mix onto it. Perfect round brownies without the trouble getting it out of the pan! Add icing or powdered sugar and you're done.Family Skillet - so easy for Cottage Pie! Brown ground beef, add water and a stock cube, thicken as needed. Dollop mashed potatoes on top, grate a little cheese on it and stick it in the oven to get brown and crunchy on top. YUM!

easy accent decorator.....makes fancy restuffed baked potatoes
egg slicer ....kiwi slicer

ldanti said:
easy accent decorator.....makes fancy restuffed baked potatoes
egg slicer ....kiwi slicer

Egg Slicer - to make strawberry fans to decorate cakes and omeletts with
Ultimate Mandoline - crinkle cut your cucumbers so the dips doesn't slide off of them in a veggie & dip tray

Ultimate Mandoline - Grate blocks of cheese ( the big ones you buy from Sam's) and freeze. Saves time and money and flavor.

Bar-B-Que tool bag - store all of our wonderful barbeque tools in it in the garage in one small space.

BBQ Tool Bag - the MAN purseSilicone Cupcake Pan - great stress reliever! Just keep mashing the flowers until you get your frustrations out!

Silicone Cupcake Pan: Rice Krispies treats

Measure-All cup: fill your iron with water, using the handy spout

Measure-All Cup: Fill the dry measurement side with Jello and when set, push it out to make a cylinder.

Crinkle cutter: Slice the Jello into decorative crinkled slices. Also good for cutting hard boiled eggs in half and then fill with the Easy Accent decorator.

crinkle cutter - decorative soap slices for sheer sachet's, tied with ribbon

the kitchen shears - cutting steak into cubes for beef stew

Kitchen Shears - Cutting those pesky plastic ties on those Christmas and birthday toys and anything else your kids want to use your good sewing scissors on.

Mini Muffin pan - making brownie bites.

Now this would be a fabulous game to play at a show, especially if you have a mix of those who think they own everything PC has in their catalog and those who have never been to a show. Also Directors--a fun game to play at your monthly meetings!!!!

Jackie, that's a great idea! I'll have to pass it along to my Director.

Mini Muffin pan - sorting out buttons, beads, or other small tokens.

Micro-Cookers - Great for scrambled eggs in the microwave, and cleans up after eggs TONS easier than other containers.

micro cookers - delicious faux baked potatoes with alkl the fixins allready applied

classic batter bowl - molds for whipped cream pies :p

classic batter bowl - great to "steam" veggies in the microwaveStone (metal) racks - Use upside down for a cooling rack when you are making 10 dozen cookies at Christmas and run out of stackable cooling racks!

jenniferknapp said:
classic batter bowl - great to "steam" veggies in the microwave

Stone (metal) racks - Use upside down for a cooling rack when you are making 10 dozen cookies at Christmas and run out of stackable cooling racks!

Stone (metal) racks -- use as a stand when assembling a ring or wreath - it keep sthe tips of the dough from touching the table and getting germy
BBQ Basting Bottle - fill with egg whites and use to brush pie crusts

BBQ Basting Bottle: fill with egg to seal egg rolls (customer came up with that one :)

Citrus Peeler: remove those few pesky mini muffins that decided to stick in the Mini Muffin Pan

Citrus Peeler: cuticle pusher

Trifle Bowl : Door prize holder

Trifle Bowl: Beta Fish Bowl
Black Tool Turnabout: Organize my messy office!

I had to laugh at the beta fish bowl :)

Black TTA - scrpbook scissor holder

cake Stencil Set - great henna tattoo's for kids parties and fairs...

Cake stencil set - refrigerate frosted cake for a few minutes before using to decorate to avoid the stencil from sticking!Tool Turn About Bag - trifle bowl carrier!! (use towels and ice packs to pack & cushion)

jenniferknapp said:
Cake stencil set - refrigerate frosted cake for a few minutes before using to decorate to avoid the stencil from sticking!

Tool Turn About Bag - trifle bowl carrier!! (use towels and ice packs to pack & cushion)

GEE Jennifer you couldnt have picked an easier tool. Love the tip though thanks.

ToolTurn About Bag - carry your tools to and from show (dah)

Mini Fluted Pan - mini meatloafs (makes seasoning easy) and perfect hungry man size.

Mini Fluted Pan- Individual spice cakes for neighbors on Holidays!
Barpan- Put in freezer & you have your own coldstone creamery to mix icecram & topping one with dipper & spreader!

Barpan- make rice krispy treats
Batter Bowl - Cook pasta in the micro (10 min. heat water - add pasta- another 10 min- all on high) perfect every time - been doing it for 6 months

genburk said:
Barpan- make rice krispy treats
Batter Bowl - Cook pasta in the micro (10 min. heat water - add pasta- another 10 min- all on high) perfect every time - been doing it for 6 months

Batter Bowl - great holding "tank" for the Beta fish that lives in the Trifle bowl when you're cleaning it

Bamboo Tongs - great for turning bacon

Are the bamboo tongs narrow enough to get jelly beans out of kids noses?

dannyzmom said:
Handi-Scraper - to smooth the icing around the sides of a round cake...

P.S. Thanks for that tip! I'm getting ready to make 2 castle cakes for my girls' 4rth birthday...last year, smoothing the icing was my biggest challenge!

back on track and off the jelly bean idea...

Bamboo tongs to get the jelly beans out of your kids nose (if they have really large nostrils I guess it would work :) )

Simple Additions Small bowls to hold those jelly beans

Bahahahahahahahh!! This One Came Up Outta No Where...lol

GourmetGirl said:
back on track and off the jelly bean idea...

Bamboo tongs to get the jelly beans out of your kids nose (if they have really large nostrils I guess it would work :) )

Simple Additions Small bowls to hold those jelly beans

SA small bowls - great size for dying the eggs

Mix N Chop - great for mixing together ground beef and extras for meatloaf so your hands don't get all yucky

amy07 said:
SA small bowls - great size for dying the eggs

Mix N Chop - great for mixing together ground beef and extras for meatloaf so your hands don't get all yucky

Mix N Chop- great for making Smashed Potatoes (boil red potatoes, add cream and butter and seasonings)

Lid from Food Chopper- line with saran wrap, and use to form perfectly round hamburger patties. (BTW, use our Large Scoop for portioning out the ground beef!!)

Lid of the food chopper - makes a great coaster... also makes a 1/3 measuring cup if camping..

Mini Muffin pan - great for JELLO SHOTS - make them healthier by adding a piece of fruit !! (or make jello jigglers for your kids - no alcohol please)

genburk said:
Lid of the food chopper - makes a great coaster... also makes a 1/3 measuring cup if camping..

Mini Muffin pan - great for JELLO SHOTS - make them healthier by adding a piece of fruit !! (or make jello jigglers for your kids - no alcohol please)

mini muffin pan - turn upside down and use as an extra "cooling" rack

mini-tart shaper - in a pinch would make a great "crab cracker"

Mini-Tart Shaper - hand weights for babies... just teasing !

Mini-Tart Shaper - create well in stuffed potatoes for butter or sour cream.

Garlic-infused Canola Oil - Brush on Pizza Crust before or after cooking for great flavor.

Last edited:
Garlic Infused Canola Oil - great on veggies, even by itselfSmall Dots Bowl - Add a small potted plant, and you have a cute Mother's Day Present (or even a thank you to the hsot!)

Small Dots Bowl - fill with Dark Chocolates for Easter
I-slice - cut the stupid plastic tags off shoes when you buy them so you can walk! :)

i-slice -handy for gift wrapping

dots large round bowl - add some floating candles to make a neat centerpiece

amy07 said:
i-slice -handy for gift wrapping

dots large round bowl - add some floating candles to make a neat centerpiece
dots large round bowl- turn small round bowl upside down to use as a pedestal for the bowl and fill with a great salad for a buffet! (or, you can use the pedestal from the TRIFLE BOWL to do the same thing!!!!)

Any of our spiral bound cookbooks- turn to the page you are using, and then slide into a gallon size ziploc bag...no splatters from the recipe on your book!

Cookbooks - Visual pictures are great for those who cannot figure what the end result will look like.

Salad Chopper - Cuts carrots, salad, meat, chicken for salads. Husband's favorite Pampered Chef tool!!!

cookbooks - Add ingredients for a recipe and you have a nice gift.

Hold n' Slice - use to 'dock' pizza dough (put holes in before baking to keep it from puffing up)

Hold 'n Slice - great gift for anyone who hates knives

microplane grater - making superfine chocolate and heathbar shavings for the easy chocolate trifle

Microplane grater - grate carrots for muffins or even sneak a few on your meatloaf unknown to your guest. That's one way to sneak in veggies.

Mix n' Masher - use for cream cheese to make cheese ball.

Mx 'n Masher - Make a batch of Guacamole
Large Round Stone (or Rectangle Stone) - Toast up some fresh tortilla's for dipping in the Guacamole!

Large Round Stone - Hold resurrection cookies for tonight...
Prep Bowl Set - make little Easter Egg Cakes

prep bowl - I use one if I need to carry an egg to a show to keep it from breaking

coffee & more mugs - great size to store/reheat leftovers - portion control for us dieters!

thechefofnorthbend said:
Cut & Seal - Use to make pasties, seals the filling right inside all in one fell swoop

EAD - fill it with pasta sauce (warm, not hot) and use to fill homemade raviolis!
I didn't know we had strippers in the business. (Pasties) Okay I'm sleep deprived and wanted to make a funny.

Chef's tongs- use to pick up cooked chicken breasts without having all the juices run out.

Easy Opener- use to open up 2 liter bottles

???? Ok, I think we got off-course somewhere...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies