• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Uses for Handi-Scraper and Other Kitchen Tools: A Fun Game"

serve with graham crackers or fruitTriffle Bowl - layer dip of your choice with graham crackers or fruit
You posted that idea on EVERY thread that mentioned

Salad, Berry, Spinner, extra, moisture, frozen, chopped, spinach, and thawing

Just kidding...........

genburk said:
You posted that idea on EVERY thread that mentioned

Salad, Berry, Spinner, extra, moisture, frozen, chopped, spinach, and thawing

Just kidding...........

ROFLMAO - yep, I guess I am THAT obvious...LOL

It is a GREAT reason to get the spinner out.

Now back to your regularly scheduled game...

Twix-it clips - big one is great for keeping drawing slips together at fair or festival !!

Grill Press - great for helping that steak or those burgers cook when you run out of gas in your grill - of course while you are cooking these items.

genburk said:
It is a GREAT reason to get the spinner out.

Now back to your regularly scheduled game...

Twix-it clips - big one is great for keeping drawing slips together at fair or festival !!

Grill Press - great for helping that steak or those burgers cook when you run out of gas in your grill - of course while you are cooking these items.

Grill Press-Paninis, of course!

Meat Tenderizer-Makes a great paper weight!

I love this thread!

Meat Tenderizer - crush garlic, crackers, nuts, etc

Small Bar Pan - quickly bake bacon in the microwave. (Great way to season your stone).

Small Bar Pan - with the kids in the house, cook the ever present fish sticks

Baker's Roller - when doing crafts (scrapbooking, making invites, etc.) use to help glued paper adhere to whatever you are sticking it to.

Baker's roller-massage your back with it
My Safe cutter- let the kids use when playing with clay

My Safe Cutter- great for the kids at Halloween
Flexible Funnels- great for making powered Drinks( protein shakes)

Flexible Funnels - Putting baby formula in those little divided containers for the diaper bag.

Professional Cookware 2 Qt. Steamer insert - drain hot spaghetti

Professional Cookware 2 qt. steamer insert - Great to use when picking strawberries and wild berries in my garden. Just rinse berries under the water and eat!!

Salad & Berry Spinner: Spin fresh herbs from your garden like basil, cilantro, parsley, etc.

Twix-it Clips: Super Hero cape clip. (can't tell I have small children):p

Twixit Clips: use to adjust your seatbelt in the car
Measure Mix & Pour: Use it to mix instant breakfast and drink in the car
(you can tell we spend WAY too much time in the car in this family, LOL)

Measure Mix & Pour: mix those nifty little packets of iced tea with water when you don't have a bottle with a lid to shake

Trifle bowl: REALLY big margarita glass

Trifle bowl: bowl for "guess how many" game at fairs (7 packs of Twixit Clips fit - that's 70 clips)

Mini Muffin Pan: sorting tray for small craft components (beads, glitter, etc.)

chefann said:
Trifle bowl: bowl for "guess how many" game at fairs (7 packs of Twixit Clips fit - that's 70 clips)

Mini Muffin Pan: sorting tray for small craft components (beads, glitter, etc.)

Now that the new products are out, I am reviving this thread so we can work on the new line of products...

Mini-Muffin-Pan...freeze individual blocks of pesto to store in teh freezer for whenever you'r ready to use it.

Finger Guard - scratching my son's back - LOL

finger gaurd: Use with playdough.

coating trays: use for crafts, dip things in glue (like string) or paint. Use the tongs to pull them back out.

Can you tell I work in a daycare?

edited to add: use the trays for paint and stamps also

Last edited:
coating trays: for dipping cherry balls in coconut and powered sugar
bamboo spoons: across the top of a pot to prevent boil overs (Yes I started a different thread with that same tip).

bamboo spoons: hitting my husband when he doesn't take out the trash!
kitchen spritzer: put water in it and use it to spray my cactus lol.. ( it's the only plant i've been able to keep alive for 2 years)

ginamkiely said:
bamboo spoons: hitting my husband when he doesn't take out the trash!
kitchen spritzer: put water in it and use it to spray my cactus lol.. ( it's the only plant i've been able to keep alive for 2 years)

kitchen spritzer - fun paint projects with the kids
skimmer - can also be used to sift flour

Microplane grater- Grate mazithra cheese on individual servings of spaghetti noodles. (M.Low in fat- sheep cheese)

Mini-muffin pan- make mini- muffins, freeze in small zip lock bags for on the go breakfast.(pull out of freezer while getting ready, defrost)

well, i don't have anything too creative for the mini muffin pan. I just received this myself and for a friend's baby shower made mini quiches. But I just had to post something about the finger guard. During my open house, one of my guests had asked if it was for cake decorating - thinking the ridge side was for making the waves in your icing. She didn't even think that it was a finger guard. I just thought it was an interesting take on that item. :)

Kitchen Spritzer - Spray your snow shovel with oil so the snow doesn't stick to it...I hate that!
Bamboo Serving Set - use the ladle to spoon out the right amount of dough for the mini muffin pan.

Bamboo Ladle - making really little, bit-size, kid-friend, no cutting required pancakes
Gravy Separator - straining off the white foamy stuff when making clarified butter

Gravy Separator - Separate egg whites from yolks (not sure if this works, but it may...)
Small Bamboo Tongs - Great for serving the 10 Minute BBQ Pork for sandwiches

Small Bamboo Tongs- perfect for kids when the adults want to use "real" chopsticks!

Trifle Bowl- makes a beautiful cookie jar on your counter top- and you don't forget what kind of cookies you have in there! (use it's lid!)

DID I KILL THE GAME????? Too bad! I thought it was fun :)

Trifle Bowl - use as a fish bowl!!
Finger Guard - for kids in that 9-12 range who are too old for My Safe Cutters and are just getting comfortable uising real knives

Finger Guard - I have no idea why this idea even got past the idea stage?!

Appetizer Plates and Caddy Stand - put it on the dessert table this holiday season to serve all those great pies and cakes on

Appetizer Plates and Caddy Stand- keep on your counter year round....makes the perfect size plates for kids, and then you will remember to use them when company comes over (since they are sitting out...I have dessert plates that I never remember to use...)

Clock/Timer- use to set timer for your 15 minutes of working time (from FlyLady!!)

Clock-timer - use for time out... Them not ME !!!:angel:

finger guard - use for smoothing wallpaper border, anything bigger would be too much work !!:cry:

Finger Guard - Use the ridged edge to make a fancy "striped" look on a cake (haven't tried it, but maybe a baker will back me up)

Kitchen Spritzer - place your fav salad dressing in here to "spritz" your salad (only works with vinigarettes so please don't try this with ranch:eek: )

Kitchen Spritzer - great for peroxide, rubbing alcohol, or saline...I always waste so much by pouring it!12 Qt Stockpot/Lg. Colander from colander & bowl set - The Lg colander fits perfectly in the top of the stockpot so that you can pour boiling water over them so they aren't sticky when you go to serve them!

12 qt stockpot- great for boiling jars for canning
Roasting Pan- put across 2 stove top burners to make a double recipe of your favorite skillet dinner then eat one and freeze one

Roasting Pan - Great to carry turkey to someone elses house after cooking it in a smoker.

Easy Accent Decorator - Makes filling Manicotti a breeze.

Easy Accent Decorator- Fill with sour cream to top off potatoes with stylecan strainer- fits perfectly in the bottom of your sink to catch the food.

Can Strainer - perfect for cleaning those small parts that may be dirty or sticky from little fingers (Polly Pockets, beads, marbles etc.)

Kitchen Shears - cut down the bread bag as you take slices - why do we feel the need to reach into that long bag - unless of course you need to save the entire bread bag for future use in the diaper bag!!!

Hmmmm
Harrle said:
Can Strainer - perfect for cleaning those small parts that may be dirty or sticky from little fingers (Polly Pockets, beads, marbles etc.)

Kitchen Shears - cut down the bread bag as you take slices - why do we feel the need to reach into that long bag - unless of course you need to save the entire bread bag for future use in the diaper bag!!!

Kitchen shears - To open up those pesky plastic bags that won't open (salad bags, frozen veggie bags, etc) and to trim flowers that I am adding to my vase.

Salad Chopper - Use it to cut up big pieces of lettuce in my salad that I just tore open from a bag with my kitchen shears. Sometimes those salads could use a chop!!

Debbie :D

Salad Chopper- To cut up my toddler's spaghetti noodles into bite size pieces.

Bamboo Salad tongs- Double as Nunchucks. (sp?)

BTW, I haven't read through the TONS of pages so sorry if there's a duplicate!

Bamboo Salad Tongs- grab tortillas from griddle to not burn fingers!

Quick Stir Pitcher-make a big batch of scrambled eggs

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings