• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's play a game...

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
I had to laugh at the beta fish bowl :)

jenniferknapp

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
Cake stencil set - refrigerate frosted cake for a few minutes before using to decorate to avoid the stencil from sticking!

Tool Turn About Bag - trifle bowl carrier!! (use towels and ice packs to pack & cushion)

Chef Diane

Feb 28, 2006
jenniferknapp said:
Cake stencil set - refrigerate frosted cake for a few minutes before using to decorate to avoid the stencil from sticking!

Tool Turn About Bag - trifle bowl carrier!! (use towels and ice packs to pack & cushion)

GEE Jennifer you couldnt have picked an easier tool. Love the tip though thanks.

ToolTurn About Bag - carry your tools to and from show (dah)

Mini Fluted Pan - mini meatloafs (makes seasoning easy) and perfect hungry man size.

ChefBurke

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
Mini Fluted Pan- Individual spice cakes for neighbors on Holidays!
Barpan- Put in freezer & you have your own coldstone creamery to mix icecram & topping one with dipper & spreader!

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Barpan- make rice krispy treats
Batter Bowl - Cook pasta in the micro (10 min. heat water - add pasta- another 10 min- all on high) perfect every time - been doing it for 6 months

amy07

Jan 29, 2007
genburk said:
Barpan- make rice krispy treats
Batter Bowl - Cook pasta in the micro (10 min. heat water - add pasta- another 10 min- all on high) perfect every time - been doing it for 6 months

Batter Bowl - great holding "tank" for the Beta fish that lives in the Trifle bowl when you're cleaning it

Bamboo Tongs - great for turning bacon

TwinGirlsMom

Feb 9, 2006
dannyzmom said:
Handi-Scraper - to smooth the icing around the sides of a round cake...

P.S. Thanks for that tip! I'm getting ready to make 2 castle cakes for my girls' 4rth birthday...last year, smoothing the icing was my biggest challenge!

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
back on track and off the jelly bean idea...

Bamboo tongs to get the jelly beans out of your kids nose (if they have really large nostrils I guess it would work :) )

Simple Additions Small bowls to hold those jelly beans

amy07

Jan 29, 2007
GourmetGirl said:
back on track and off the jelly bean idea...

Bamboo tongs to get the jelly beans out of your kids nose (if they have really large nostrils I guess it would work :) )

Simple Additions Small bowls to hold those jelly beans

SA small bowls - great size for dying the eggs

Mix N Chop - great for mixing together ground beef and extras for meatloaf so your hands don't get all yucky

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
amy07 said:
SA small bowls - great size for dying the eggs

Mix N Chop - great for mixing together ground beef and extras for meatloaf so your hands don't get all yucky

Mix N Chop- great for making Smashed Potatoes (boil red potatoes, add cream and butter and seasonings)

Lid from Food Chopper- line with saran wrap, and use to form perfectly round hamburger patties. (BTW, use our Large Scoop for portioning out the ground beef!!)

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Lid of the food chopper - makes a great coaster... also makes a 1/3 measuring cup if camping..

Mini Muffin pan - great for JELLO SHOTS - make them healthier by adding a piece of fruit !! (or make jello jigglers for your kids - no alcohol please)

amy07

Jan 29, 2007
genburk said:
Lid of the food chopper - makes a great coaster... also makes a 1/3 measuring cup if camping..

Mini Muffin pan - great for JELLO SHOTS - make them healthier by adding a piece of fruit !! (or make jello jigglers for your kids - no alcohol please)

mini muffin pan - turn upside down and use as an extra "cooling" rack

mini-tart shaper - in a pinch would make a great "crab cracker"

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Mini-Tart Shaper - hand weights for babies... just teasing !

Mini-Tart Shaper - create well in stuffed potatoes for butter or sour cream.

Garlic-infused Canola Oil - Brush on Pizza Crust before or after cooking for great flavor.

Last edited:

jenniferknapp

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
Garlic Infused Canola Oil - great on veggies, even by itself

Small Dots Bowl - Add a small potted plant, and you have a cute Mother's Day Present (or even a thank you to the hsot!)

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Small Dots Bowl - fill with Dark Chocolates for Easter
I-slice - cut the stupid plastic tags off shoes when you buy them so you can walk! :)

amy07

Jan 29, 2007
i-slice -handy for gift wrapping

dots large round bowl - add some floating candles to make a neat centerpiece

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
amy07 said:
i-slice -handy for gift wrapping

dots large round bowl - add some floating candles to make a neat centerpiece
dots large round bowl- turn small round bowl upside down to use as a pedestal for the bowl and fill with a great salad for a buffet! (or, you can use the pedestal from the TRIFLE BOWL to do the same thing!!!!)

Any of our spiral bound cookbooks- turn to the page you are using, and then slide into a gallon size ziploc bag...no splatters from the recipe on your book!

L

luvs2cook

Cookbooks - Visual pictures are great for those who cannot figure what the end result will look like.

Salad Chopper - Cuts carrots, salad, meat, chicken for salads. Husband's favorite Pampered Chef tool!!!

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
cookbooks - Add ingredients for a recipe and you have a nice gift.

Hold n' Slice - use to 'dock' pizza dough (put holes in before baking to keep it from puffing up)

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Hold 'n Slice - great gift for anyone who hates knives

microplane grater - making superfine chocolate and heathbar shavings for the easy chocolate trifle

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Microplane grater - grate carrots for muffins or even sneak a few on your meatloaf unknown to your guest. That's one way to sneak in veggies.

Mix n' Masher - use for cream cheese to make cheese ball.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Mx 'n Masher - Make a batch of Guacamole
Large Round Stone (or Rectangle Stone) - Toast up some fresh tortilla's for dipping in the Guacamole!

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Large Round Stone - Hold resurrection cookies for tonight...
Prep Bowl Set - make little Easter Egg Cakes

amy07

Jan 29, 2007
prep bowl - I use one if I need to carry an egg to a show to keep it from breaking

coffee & more mugs - great size to store/reheat leftovers - portion control for us dieters!

jmabner

Jan 4, 2005
thechefofnorthbend said:
Cut & Seal - Use to make pasties, seals the filling right inside all in one fell swoop

EAD - fill it with pasta sauce (warm, not hot) and use to fill homemade raviolis!
I didn't know we had strippers in the business. (Pasties) Okay I'm sleep deprived and wanted to make a funny.

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
Chef's tongs- use to pick up cooked chicken breasts without having all the juices run out.

Easy Opener- use to open up 2 liter bottles

Jan 9, 2007
tlmcunning said:
Quick Stir Pitcher - Margaritas

Chef's Tongs - Tossing a salad
Chef's Tongs: Turning a chicken breast in your executive cookware.

Deluxe Chese Greater: Grate nuts over a hot fudge sundae...even if you are a lefty!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
pampermemelody said:
Chef's Tongs: Turning a chicken breast in your executive cookware.

Deluxe Chese Greater: Grate nuts over a hot fudge sundae...even if you are a lefty!

Deluxe Cheese Grater: Grate carrots into your salad.

Rice Cooker Plus: Make a "Volcano" Cake!!:D

momof3

Love this site!
Silver Member
Sep 16, 2004
Rice Cooker Plus: Free up your burner for the Double Burner Griddle!

Double Burner Griddle: Make all the kids grilled cheese sandwiches at once--and Mom and Dad's too!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Cool

momof3 said:
Rice Cooker Plus: Free up your burner for the Double Burner Griddle!

Double Burner Griddle: Make all the kids grilled cheese sandwiches at once--and Mom and Dad's too!

Double burner griddle makes a ton of pancakes for a sleepover!! I had 12 kids last September for a combined sleepover (6 boys, 6 girls) and this made it so easy to whip up so many pancakes.

I used the Batter Bowl to store the left over pancake batter!!

Debbie :D

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Double Burner Griddle - on Saturday, make an entire loaf of bread into French Toast and freeze them individually in ziplocs - you'll have a fast and easy and healthy microwaveable breakfast ffor the kids for the rest of the week.

Grate Container - grate chocolate into it and keep it in the door of your fridge -- you know...for those desperate moments - LOL

Paige Dixon

Veteran Member
Aug 11, 2004
thechefofnorthbend said:
Cut & Seal - Use to make pasties, seals the filling right inside all in one fell swoop

EAD - fill it with pasta sauce (warm, not hot) and use to fill homemade raviolis!

Where do you wear pasties?

genburk

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 14, 2006
Grate Container - use as a prep container for making something later.

Decorator Bottle set - Would be great for kids to play with either shaving cream or cool whip. Daycares use shaving cream if they are old enough not to eat it. If they are too little, you could use cool whip.

smspamperedchef

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah, I don't know what happened but I read a post and replied to that one but when mine posted many many more were already ahead of mine??? Who knows and sorry if I messed it up!