• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover New Uses for Handi-Scraper and Other Kitchen Tools: A Fun Game"

serve with graham crackers or fruitTriffle Bowl - layer dip of your choice with graham crackers or fruit
lg bar pan great for frozen french fries

new product:
small serving spatula great for getting those hot fries off your stone

Small serving spatula: get the first brownie out of the pan (it was actually in Good Housekeeping a couple of years ago as the "must have" tool for just that reason)

Garlic press: press peeled fresh ginger into recipes

Garlic press: deviled eggs through to cut upThe suds pump: kids shampoo (so they don't use too much)

The suds pump: Mix Dawn and water to make your own Dawn direct foam!!

Small Bar Pan: Reheat leftovers in toaster oven without getting soggy in the microwave!
My favorite: left over chicken parmesan...put cheese side down, and then flip over onto plate when reheated...and the cheese is melted but isn't burned!!

Small bar pan: Fill with crushed nuts, coconut, etc. for coating truffles

Measure, Mix, N Pour: Scrambling eggs for one (my son's favorite use)

MMP: mixing diet shakes

Oven Mitt: car-washing mitt (hooray that it's back!)

Oven Mitt: Taking hot things out of the oven
V-shaped cutter - drizzling caramel or hot fudge sauce on cakes decoratively

V-Shaped Cutter - will have a new, more ergonomical handle in March!

Microplane Adjustable Grater - grate chocolate over your dessert plate for a beautiful presentation!

Microplane Adjustable Grater - Slide the plastic cover on the bottom and grate into it.

Classic Batter Bowl - Microwave Cakes...just cook for 12 minutes instead of 8!

Classic Batter Bowl: Measurements allow for one-bowl prep for lots of recipes!

Krinkle Cutter: Chop a cold stick of butter into bits for pastry quickly and with little handling.

Chef Tongs - use to get the baked potatoes out of the deep covered baker

Deep covered baker - place baking potatoes in the baker with a little bit of water. Bake @ 400 for one hour. GREAT baked potatoes - moist and good, but not mushy.

Deep Covered Baker - quick meal for cornish game hens and vegetables

Mix 'n Pour - for making my protein shakes for on the go

Fun game
jasonmva said:
Deep Covered Baker - quick meal for cornish game hens and vegetables

Mix 'n Pour - for making my protein shakes for on the go

Mix n Pour - Great salad dressings made right in the bottle, with ingredients printed on the bottle

I-slice - great tool for opening up that pesky plastic on new CD's!!

Debbie :D

Mix n pour - instant smoothies on the go

pizza cutter - quick n easy for the bread for the pull aparts

thechefofnorthbend said:
Mix n pour - instant smoothies on the go

pizza cutter - quick n easy for the bread for the pull aparts

Pizza Cutter - cut day-old bread slices into croutons
New tool:
Chillzane Sectional Server...serve shrimp ****tail & keep it cold.

Now this is something I heard last night and I heard it from a past consultant. Do you know how ovens have that "self cleaning" oven stage? This is what I heard...you can put your well seasoned stone in and it will come out brand new. It works!

Another interesting tidbit mix baking soda and water to make a paste to clean out those stubborn brown marks on stoneware. No worries about having your stone taste funny.
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585

When talking about deluxe cheese grater and why not to use those packaged cheeses...talk about the preservatives on the cheese to keep it fresh and you could say ' it says here on the package it has cellulose '...and I don't know about you, but I sure don't want to eat or put anything in my mouth that sounds like cellulite. (gets everyone laughing)
Sue Adams
Independent Consultant #421585

ooshmeister said:
Now this is something I heard last night and I heard it from a past consultant. Do you know how ovens have that "self cleaning" oven stage? This is what I heard...you can put your well seasoned stone in and it will come out brand new. It works!

Why do you want your well seasoned stone to look new?? I heard that it is not a good idea to put your stone in the oven on "self cleaning" :eek:

Back to the game...Chillzanne Sectional Server: pretzels and chips in the rings (no cold inserts) and dip in the bowlRectangle stand: holds CDs in cases

Rectangle Stand- Organize your desk by adding 3 small bowls to hold paper clips, pens, and post-its

TTA- Organize your desk some more!!!:D

Tool Turn-About - Organize those scrapbooking pens, markers, rulers, etc.

Microfiber Dish Towel - Use it to dust with. Picks up dust like a magnet!

Microfiber dish towel- cleans carafe beautifully- no scratches

Double burner griddle- feeds a crowd whether it's pancakes or bacon and eggs

ooshmeister said:
Microfiber dish towel- cleans carafe beautifully- no scratches

Double burner griddle- feeds a crowd whether it's pancakes or bacon and eggs

Double Burner Griddle--use it as a defrosting tray for frozen meats then throw it in the oven to bake!

Outdoor Party Plates--great for one-handed dining at parties

chefann said:
Sorry-- every time someone mentions the Trifle bowl, I just think of the episode of Friends in which Rachel made the trifle and accidentally used part of the Shepherd's pie recipe, so she had a layer of beef and gravy in it!

Coffee and More cups - great cereal/oatmeal bowls!

Carafe- keep sauces warm without curdling

Thats what my Hubby said when I told him I earned it. He said are you going to make Truffle like Rachel on friends?
Ha Ha!
Schel

Outdoor party plates great for camper and camping!

Food chopper great for making graham cracker crumbs for cheesecake. Easier than the plastic bag and rolling pin!

Schel

outdoor party plates- great to put with your camping gear

microfiber towels- great to clean up spills from your kids

microfiber towles - drying your newly washed car

3 tiered stand - use SA plates and have a photo frame center

3-tiered stand - great for sorting mailgarlic press - play dough hair

garlic press - some additional uses for a garlic press, such as mashing other small items (including olives, capers, anchovies, and canned chipotles) or pressing out small quantities of onion or shallot juice

Cookie Press - playdough (homemade) christmas ornaments

Cookie Press - 2 step fudge designsCutting Board - Use measurement markings to cut straight lines for scrapbooking

Cutting board - roll out pastry/dough, and use the measure markings to actually get the size the recipe says!

Cook's Corer/Core & More - pick apart knots in shoelaces

Cooks Corer/Corer and More - decorative hard boiled eggs for Easter

Cake Stencil Set - scrapbook diecut patterns or paper backgrounds

Cake Stencil Set - Decorate posterboards for Birthdays and other special occasions

Measure all cup - get every drop of peanut butter in recipes instead of leaving part in the cup

Measire all cup - Stuff a turkey

Prep Bowl - Individual omlets

Prep Bowls: Save leftovers (If you can see it, it's less likely to become a science experiment!)

Pan scrapers: Clean paint from newly painted windows

Pan Scrapers - Use them to scrape price tags off of gifts.

Food Chopper - Use it to smash up candy canes for holiday cookies and treats. MUCH easier than using a baggie and rolling pin.

Food Chopper - Chop up candy bars for Ice Cream Sundaes

Stackable Cooling Rack - Turn upside down when making PB Cookies to get the Criss Cross design

stackable cooling rack - in a pinch, a drain shield or a greese grate for pans

ice cream sandwich maker - cleaner sloppy joes or BBQ beef/chicken sandwich's

ice cream sandwich maker- makes kids size patties

meat tenderizer- breaks up candy

Jennie4PC said:
ice cream sandwich maker- makes kids size patties

meat tenderizer- breaks up candy

Meat tenderizer - use the pokey-side to poke DH in the butt when he's not doing anything around the house

Small Bar Pan - make small portions of chicken nuggets or fish sticks for the kids

dannyzmom said:
Meat tenderizer - use the pokey-side to poke DH in the butt when he's not doing anything around the house

Small Bar Pan - make small portions of chicken nuggets or fish sticks for the kids

Small Bar Pan makes GREAT easy fudge.....

Mix,Measure,& Pour.....when using for oil based dressing. Pour on salad without the oil. Use the kitchen spritzer for adding the oil.

Mix,Measure,& Pour - Mix up taco sauce or any other sauce that you need mix with water!Lift N Serve - Use to relocate a cake!

Is anyone putting these on a new consultant flyer, so I can remember them all...LOL....I am trying.. SNIFFLE

Jilleysue said:
Is anyone putting these on a new consultant flyer, so I can remember them all...LOL....I am trying.. SNIFFLE

We will need a GREAT typist, the way I type by the time I finish we will be on F/W 2007.....:eek:

new, but hopefully useful...Hi All,

I'm new to this site and have found it extremely helpful! I signed my consultant agreement today, so I'll be going full speed soon.

Well, I went through this post and made a list (for my own use, originally) of the items and what they were useful for (alphabetical order). I've also added some ideas of my own. This does not include absolutely everything in this thread, though, since I didn't really understand part of it.

Everyone is more than welcome to use this. However, I would ask that people keep posting more and more product-use ideas so I can keep adding to the list. I thought this might be something I could hand out after my demos so that people can remember how useful the products are as they create their final orders!

Thanks,
Mindy

Attachments

• using pampered chef.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Meat Tenderizer: Crush cookies for pie crust

TwixIt Clips: Clip tea bag strings together so they don't slip into your sun tea

Twixit Clips: Hair Barrette if you're in a bind

Chef's Tongs: Helps short people (like me) reach the items on the top shelf!

pamperedlinda said:
Twixit Clips: Hair Barrette if you're in a bind

Chef's Tongs: Helps short people (like me) reach the items on the top shelf!

Chef's Tongs - reachin gin to get hot stuff out of the oven
Deluxe Cheese Grater - grating baby carrots for Carrot Cake or other recipes

dannyzmom said:
Chef's Tongs - reachin gin to get hot stuff out of the oven
Deluxe Cheese Grater - grating baby carrots for Carrot Cake or other recipes
Deluxe Cheese Grater - not my favorite tool :rolleyes:

Coffe and More Cups - 60 second Chocolate Micro cake......sometimes you just gotta have one!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies