• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering 'Let's Make a Deal' Forum: Insights from a Conference Encounter

In summary, "Let's Make a Deal" is a popular television game show where contestants can win prizes by making deals with the host. To become a contestant, you can apply online or attend a live taping of the show. Prizes on the show range from small items to larger prizes such as trips and cars. Dressing up in a costume is encouraged, but it cannot contain explicit or offensive content. Filming an episode takes around 2-3 hours, but the entire experience can take up to 4-5 hours due to registration and briefing.
chefcharity
I met a lady at conference who was talking about a forum called "Let's make a deal".... anyone familiar with this? I did a search but couldn't find it.
thanks!

It is a yahoo group & I filled out the info they asked to join & they denied my request so I don't know what their deal is.

hmmm, that is not nice.

It's on the yahoo groups area:

lets_make_a_deal

I mentioned to some people I was talking with at Wave 2 that my Host for an upcoming show (which is tonight) wanted a "Let's Make a Deal" theme. She told her friends to dress up and bring big purses! I think it's going to be a blast. I have 4 bags with small items in them plus 3 of my business cards we will be putting behind "Door #1", "Door #2", and "Door #3". Only those who choose to book get to pick from those. One is free shipping, one is 10% off, and the other one is the Trifle Bowl (which they will receive at their show). I am also giving a prize to the wildest outfit. I'm anxious to see what happens!

Anyone know if this is still an active group?

Most PC Yahoo groups went inactive about 5 years ago. There are several on Facebook.

1. What is "Let's Make a Deal"?

"Let's Make a Deal" is a popular television game show where contestants have the chance to win prizes by making deals with the host, usually by trading unknown items or making decisions based on luck.

2. How do I become a contestant on "Let's Make a Deal"?

To become a contestant on "Let's Make a Deal", you can apply online through the show's official website or attend a live taping of the show. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible.

3. What types of prizes can I win on "Let's Make a Deal"?

Prizes on "Let's Make a Deal" can range from small items like gift cards and appliances to larger prizes like trips and cars. The types of prizes vary from episode to episode.

4. Can I dress up in a costume for the show?

Yes, dressing up in a fun and creative costume is highly encouraged on "Let's Make a Deal". In fact, many contestants are chosen to play based on their costumes. Just make sure your costume does not contain any explicit or offensive content.

5. How long does it take to film an episode of "Let's Make a Deal"?

The filming of an episode of "Let's Make a Deal" typically takes around 2-3 hours. However, contestants are required to arrive early for registration and briefing, so the entire experience can take up to 4-5 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
flemings99