1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Let's make a deal?

1. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I met a lady at conference who was talking about a forum called "Let's make a deal".... anyone familiar with this? I did a search but couldn't find it.
    thanks!

Jul 16, 2009
  2. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

It is a yahoo group & I filled out the info they asked to join & they denied my request so I don't know what their deal is.

Jul 17, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

hmmm, that is not nice.

Jul 17, 2009
  4. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

It's on the yahoo groups area:

lets_make_a_deal

Jul 17, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I mentioned to some people I was talking with at Wave 2 that my Host for an upcoming show (which is tonight) wanted a "Let's Make a Deal" theme. She told her friends to dress up and bring big purses! I think it's going to be a blast. I have 4 bags with small items in them plus 3 of my business cards we will be putting behind "Door #1", "Door #2", and "Door #3". Only those who choose to book get to pick from those. One is free shipping, one is 10% off, and the other one is the Trifle Bowl (which they will receive at their show). I am also giving a prize to the wildest outfit. I'm anxious to see what happens!

Jul 20, 2009
  6. schel

schel Advanced Member

Anyone know if this is still an active group?

May 4, 2017
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Most PC Yahoo groups went inactive about 5 years ago. There are several on Facebook.

Aug 8, 2017
Have something to add?