• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's make a deal?

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
I met a lady at conference who was talking about a forum called "Let's make a deal".... anyone familiar with this? I did a search but couldn't find it.
thanks!

kaseydee

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2007
It is a yahoo group & I filled out the info they asked to join & they denied my request so I don't know what their deal is.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I mentioned to some people I was talking with at Wave 2 that my Host for an upcoming show (which is tonight) wanted a "Let's Make a Deal" theme. She told her friends to dress up and bring big purses! I think it's going to be a blast. I have 4 bags with small items in them plus 3 of my business cards we will be putting behind "Door #1", "Door #2", and "Door #3". Only those who choose to book get to pick from those. One is free shipping, one is 10% off, and the other one is the Trifle Bowl (which they will receive at their show). I am also giving a prize to the wildest outfit. I'm anxious to see what happens!