• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook? Find it Here at a Great Price!

In summary, the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" is a collection of recipes curated by Pampered Chef that can be purchased directly from their website or through a consultant. It includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts. Additionally, it offers options for different dietary needs and is suitable for beginners in the kitchen with its easy-to-follow recipes and instructions.
lotsadots
Does anyone have the Let's Eat Cookbook? I gave mine away to a friend that did a couple kid theme shows for me, I thought I had two and I didn't. I LOVE this cookbook and used it a lot at shows with kids. Not sure how much I can pay for it since I'm just getting started... but let me know what you have. I'm interested in the Kid's in the Kitchen one as well.

I do have a couple NIP. I think I can sell it for $10 plus shipping. I know they were $15.50. IM me if you are interested.

:DI have PM'd you Jules. I would love to have one as well if you still have one. I did a Kids in the Kitchen Day today at my place and one lady is going to put me in touch with the local MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) group in town to do one with them. I don't have many kid-friendly recipe since I am now the Mamaw of a 2 year old and soon to be born granddaughter. :chef:

What is the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook"?

The "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" is a collection of recipes curated by Pampered Chef to help customers find delicious and easy meal ideas for their families.

Can I purchase the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" from Pampered Chef directly?

Yes, the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of recipes are included in the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook"?

The "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes such as breakfast dishes, appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts.

Does the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" offer any dietary options?

Yes, the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" includes recipes for various dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Is the "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! The "Looking for Let's Eat Cookbook" includes easy-to-follow recipes with step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for beginners in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies