• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Maximize My Sales Goals for the Sell-A-Thon?

In summary, the conversation is about a Sell-A-Thon sales challenge. The participants share their goals and strategies for achieving them. They discuss tracking their sales and using visual aids to motivate themselves and their hosts. They also mention potential contests and the importance of free products as a motivation.
jenniferlynne
Today is day 1 of 30 for the Sell-A-Thon!!! I've got 4 shows booked and working on my 5th one as we speak!!

Just think, to acheive:

Level 1-$375 a week
Level 2-$750 a week
Level 3-$1500 a week
Level 4-$2500 a week
(based on 4 weeks)

Pick your goal and keep track of your weekly sales. That way you know if you are still on track or need to work harder the next week. Or even break it down into daily goals if that helps.

Level 1-$50 a day
Level 2- $100 a day
Level 3- $200 a day
Level 4-$334 a day
(based on 30 days)

We can do this guys and girls!!! Not only will we earn great prizes, just think what that paycheck will be!!!! :D

I am on the same track as you, I have 4 booked and working on #5! I have a RFL fundraiser going, and it could be 4 shows, depending on their sales. I will have 1 catalog show and I plan to get more. I also plan to book shows from the 4 I have booked, although, unfortunately, 3 of the 4 shows are not until late in the month (June 17, 19 and 25). I am on vacation the last week of June, and I am going to do one of those telephone sales they talked about in another thread.

I have to say that while I like the great pay check, for me it is all about how many free products can I get. I keep a running list of products I have earned for free since starting PC and I show this list at all of my shows when I do my recruiting "commercial." I bought a roll of accounting tape and wrote one free item per line, so I talk about how many free products I've received and I pull out this long strip of paper - it really makes an impact. I can't wait to see how many new products I can add to my list.

Sell, Sell!!!!!I am all about tracking charts, if I see it everyday I strive harder! So I attached a chart that I created for myself to help motivate me! I hope others can use it as well!:D

Here's a question I want to do a contest with my June host for the highest show, but I am struggling on rules to lay out for them. Like do I tell the host what she needs to beat, or do I say the range she needs to beat? I am hoping by rewarding the top show that all 13 of my hosts will strive for something more!
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!:D

Attachments

• PC June Sell Athon Tracking Chart.doc
    39 KB · Views: 409
amya said:
I have to say that while I like the great pay check, for me it is all about how many free products can I get. I keep a running list of products I have earned for free since starting PC and I show this list at all of my shows when I do my recruiting "commercial." I bought a roll of accounting tape and wrote one free item per line, so I talk about how many free products I've received and I pull out this long strip of paper - it really makes an impact. I can't wait to see how many new products I can add to my list.
That's a great idea!! I want to go back and do this. I don't know if I can think back that far. Does anyone have the OLD Super Starter Program brochure anywhere when it used to be a six month program?? I'd love to go back and tally everything up.

I bet that makes a great impact during shows! What is accounting tape? Is it the stuff that goes in the calculators that print? Thanks for sharing this great idea. Or I suppose I could make lists on a regular piece of paper and put it in my booking binder that I pass around at shows.

pamperedalf said:
I am all about tracking charts, if I see it everyday I strive harder! So I attached a chart that I created for myself to help motivate me! I hope others can use it as well!:D ]

Thanks for the chart I 'm a visual person also. As of yesterday I really have to take a step up in sales, since my husband is temp. unemployed while he switches to the union for a job :eek:. I have 5 shows booked so far, had 7 but lost 2:(
This chart will help me figure out how much more I need to sell to make the bills this month.

Becky,

Accounting tape is a roll of tape that goes in a calculator that will print out whatever was just added up. I keep mine in a small gift bag and I pull out the strip of paper slowly so that everyone can see how much I have really received for free. Then I hold up the entire roll and tell them that I am going to keep going until I fill out all of the paper. I always get a lot of great comments. It's different so it's something that will stand out in people's minds.

amya said:

I like this one of to the store for accounting tape I go!!!:D

amya said:
Becky,

Accounting tape is a roll of tape that goes in a calculator that will print out whatever was just added up. I keep mine in a small gift bag and I pull out the strip of paper slowly so that everyone can see how much I have really received for free. Then I hold up the entire roll and tell them that I am going to keep going until I fill out all of the paper. I always get a lot of great comments. It's different so it's something that will stand out in people's minds.
Ok, cool, that's what I thought. I'm going to have to get some myself!!:D Thanks for the idea!

If only I could find my original Super Starter Program brochure from when I became a consultant to see what all I earned for free!

Great thread starter:D
I like the idea of sharing all that you've gotten for free; wish I'd of thought of that 4yrs ago! Of course they do list everything you get on your tax statement; now to find them all!
I also like the idea of challenging your hosts to beat your best. I've got a set of easy read measuring cups; do you think that would be a good enough prize?:confused:
I guess I'll need to get off of here soon, so I can get on the phone & get my other 2 shows booked I need!!

amya said:

Thanks for the great idea! I will try it at my show this weekend! Hope I can find some new recruits!!:D

Great idea! I do mention in my PC story that I have earned $1300 so far in free product and everyone is pretty impressed. They would probably be more so if they actually saw the items listed or brokend down!

Yeah!!!! I Booked a show last night for next Thursday!!!!! :D That makes 6 shows, plus I'm trying Kristi's phone Sale idea so that make show 7, and the open house I'm holding next weekend for my neighborhood makes 8. :D
I just haven't really counting them yet because there is the possiblity they could flop. I hope not and I've been telling myself they are both going to do well. UGGH, I'm hoping for lots of bookings from my 2 shows this weekend.

Well...I wish my ambitions were higher, but I have had to take most of the month off for health reasons so I don't have near as many shows booked as I would like to have. I have 2 cooking shows and one definate catalog show. I am hoping to get more catalog shows booked for this month.
Keeping my fingers crossed...

What products are included in the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection?

The "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Garlic Press, the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and the Simple Slicer.

Can I customize my own "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" package?

Yes, you can customize your own "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" package by choosing any combination of products from the collection. You can also add on additional products or choose from our other collections to create your own unique package.

Do I have to be a consultant to purchase the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection?

No, anyone can purchase the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and earning discounts and bonuses on our products, please contact us for more information.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts specifically for the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection. However, we do offer regular sales and specials on various products, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

What is the return policy for the "Let the Selling Begin!!!!" collection?

Our products have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • Intrepid_Chef