• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let the Good Times Roll! - Bunco Rules & Free Resources

In summary, this website offers free resources and rules for playing Bunco, as well as downloadable flyers and a spreadsheet for keeping track of individual and table totals.
hoosierchef
I know this has been discussed many times, but I wanted to share a great website I found on the net for anyone considering doing this type of show. Here you can find the rules and document examples all for free.

http://www.buncorules.com/index.html

Also, I made flyers for my Bunco shows. They are using her basic format, only I've tweeked them to fit my needs. If you would like to see them, please email me. If you like them, feel free to use them if you would like. It's an excel spreadsheet and there are two tabs. One is the Individual Tally Sheet and one is the Table Tally Sheet. Be sure you look at both!

Let's the good times roll!!!! :D

Last edited:
That's funny Tammi how you changed your Avatar for bunco topic!

pamperedharriet said:
That's funny Tammi how you changed your Avatar for bunco topic!

LOL.....YEP. I LOVE BuNco.....I wish there were a ladies group around here I could join! :D

I have a neighbor having a Bunco Party next weekend...she told me I could bring catalogs and order forms, so I guess I'm just going to make sure whoever my partner is at every game orders something!

We have a group of about 20 of us that play on the last thursday of the month. It's great getting together and it's nice to vent about work to friends....we're all teachers that work together. We have a rule...whatever is said at bunko, stays at bunko. we're pretty selective of who we get to sub etc because of our rule.

Ok, since I'm lost up in the northwoods...someone explain Bunco to me or give me a link to where I can read about it...

It's not often I feel "lost" on a topic - LOL!

The link is in the first post.

I'll have to look into that - I have a May host (booked off her own Feb. show) that LOVES games like that. I think she'd have a blast doing that at a PC show!

Bunco is a blast! It's really a mindless game, which is why it works so well for a girls' night out...you don't have to concentrate too hard, you can talk and drink and all that jazz...

http://bunco.kewlbox.com/

Try this site! You can play bunco online. It is great for beginners. I didn't know how to play Bunco but now I do!!

I LOVE Bunco! We have a monthly Bunco night among a group of ladies. Ours this month is NEXT w-end...cannot WAIT! We don't use the typical rules though...only roll for 6's. So, know that you can adjust the rules to fit your way of playing! HTH!

What is Bunco and how do you play?

Bunco is a popular dice game that is typically played in groups of 12 players. The objective of the game is to roll specific numbers on three dice and earn points. To play, each player takes turns rolling the three dice and earning points for rolling three of a kind or other specific combinations. The game is played in rounds and the player with the most points at the end of all rounds is declared the winner.

What are the basic rules of Bunco?

The basic rules of Bunco include rolling three dice and trying to match the designated number for that round, earning points for specific combinations of numbers, and moving to different tables after each round. The player with the most points at the end of all rounds is declared the winner. For a detailed explanation of the rules, please refer to our free resources.

How many players are needed to play Bunco?

Bunco is typically played with 12 players, but it can be played with as few as 8 players or as many as 20 players. If you have more than 12 players, you can simply add another set of dice and table to accommodate everyone.

What supplies do I need to play Bunco?

To play Bunco, you will need three dice, scorecards, and pencils for each player. You can also use a bell or buzzer to signal the start and end of each round. Optional supplies include Bunco-themed decorations and snacks to make the game more festive.

Where can I find free Bunco resources?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of free resources for Bunco, including scorecards, table cards, and game instructions. You can find these resources on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find printable resources and game variations online through a quick Google search.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3